IGNORED

Bs Listening?

Ashtonboy

There has been lots of talk recently, justified,  about whether the club takes any notice of the moans generated here and elsewhere about the ST service etc.

Its got to be worth noting that:-

1) People queuing at the gate for ST's are now given a number and wait in the lounge with free coffee and biscuits.

2) I received a call last night at 9.00pm, from BS in response to a query on the payment of a ST.

3) The IT problems seem to have been mostly fixed.

Perhaps someone is listening!

• Admin

There has been lots of talk recently, justified,  about whether the club takes any notice of the moans generated here and elsewhere about the ST service etc.

1) People queuing at the gate for ST's are now given a number and wait in the lounge with free coffee and biscuits.

2) I received a call last night at 9.00pm, from BS in response to a query on the payment of a ST.

Possibly people listening or BS just putting a bit of extra customer service in place?

I had contact with someone from the ticketing department at the start of all these problems so nothing new there

What I would also add, is that I still hear from a number of people that the same problems that were being experienced last week are still there, luckilly the club have extended the reserved period - so maybe listening but not solving any of the problems

I still can't get my head around why so little notice was given prior to the tickets going on sale, then why so little time was offered to renew the tickets (surely someone would have recognised that the phone and IT systems were rubbish). But the one massive clanger that never made sense was why the football and rugby ticket renewals went on sale at the same time???

All seemed very rushed

Oi Lansdown, if you are listening, I want Bourbons or fig rolls. None of this digestive nonsense.

Hey, Ashtonboy,

WTF are you doing here if you ain't got nothing to moan about?.. your sort ain't welcome round 'ere !

I'm just all "moaned out" after the last couple of weeks. Thought i'd take a few days off and try to be a bit positive! It feels quite good! Might extend this mood till after Swindle. :laugh:

The joint Kings of Biscuits. Good choice, Sir

Cheers Woodsy, although I must admit they are not both my equal favourites. But last time I asked Lansdown for a Ginger Nut he went and bought this donkey from Rotherham and I aint risking that again.

Cheers Woodsy, although I must admit they are not both my equal favourites. But last time I asked Lansdown for a Ginger Nut he went and bought this donkey from Rotherham and I aint risking that again.

Brilliant, like that one!

I like a Garibaldi. Or chocolate hobnobs.

Those pink wafer things, though? Yuk.

Garibaldi? You're shitting me, yeah?

Boasters.

Or plain old, run of the mill, malted milk.

One dunks, GR, no good to man or beast

I was always fond of Gipsy Creams, but alas, I think they are no more.

If they are still available that gas head Sinclair should be able to tell you.

Archived