IGNORED

Thompson.

Glyn Rileys Mullet

'Twas brillig and the slithy Thompson did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

What a reaction he did got, after the city had toiled gamely with only 10.

Reaction he shall face and the home ranks will outgrabe. Beware the Cyderheads my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that catch. Beware the wurzel bird, the furious band of natch.

Rest ye not on the fateful 7th. Thee will enter the theatre of hate and be scorned by the Cyder horades.

We forget not.

Just as aside to watch out for during the Swindon v M K game.

I believe I am right in saying four of their players are on nine yellows, including N Thompson. Should any of these four get booked, they will miss our game. The others are Kasim, Branco and Timlin.

Sad, I know.

Reaction he shall face and the home ranks will outgrabe. Beware the Cyderheads my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that catch. Beware the wurzel bird, the furious band of natch.

Rest ye not on the fateful 7th. Thee will enter the theatre of hate and be scorned by the Cyder horades.

We forget not.

And, as in uffish thought he stood, the Cotterill, with eyes of flame

Came wiffling from out of Leigh Woods, two magpies' 

'One, two! One, two! And through and through.  The Wilbraham went snicker-snack!

And with hyth head, lest Swindle dead.  The reds went gulumping up!

'And thast howth slain the Swindle throwne, oh joy oth joy, ye zyder heths!

Oh frabjous day! Korey, Korey! Flint chortled 

And, as in uffish thought he stood, the Cotterill, with eyes of flame

Came wiffling from out of Leigh Woods, two magpies' 

'One, two! One, two! And through and through.  The Wilbraham went snicker-snack!

And with hyth head, lest Swindle dead.  The reds went gulumping up!

'And thast howth slain the Swindle throwne, oh joy oth joy, ye zyder heths!

Oh frabjous day! Korey, Korey! Flint snorted. 

Different rules apply to Swindon! For instance Thompson brings the last man down! ! Attacks the Cheltenham bench on his way off the pitch! Appeal! Certainly Swindon oh btw forget about the tax bill! Your Swindon Town! You do what you want!

This gets forgotten, a blatant sending off, he attacks the Cheltenham bench, kicks and punches everything in his way and gets off scot free?

The swindling tax dodgers have a few friends upstairs clearly.

I believe I am right in saying four of their players are on nine yellows, including N Thompson. Should any of these four get booked, they will miss our game. The others are Kasim, Branco and Timlin.

Sad, I know.

Two game ban for 10 bookings up to the second Sunday in April, so they could get booked against us and miss the next two games, which would be nearly as good.

We forget not.

I take it this is an Easter CARROLL......get it, see what I done there?

Will the treatment and reception he gets be any different to the reaction some posters recently boasted they lavished on one of our ex-players when he returned to the gate as manager of Barnsley?

I should hope it's different, one deserves the abuse, one doesn't, I would hope it's obvious which is which but to some of our following it seems it is difficult, I would pay good money for Thompson to score a last minute own goal giving us the 3 points just to see the look on his face.

How about him conceding a last min penalty at the East End, getting sent off in the process and a long long walk to the tunnel. ;). :)

This actually sounds a lot better, I'm an exiled fan due to work commitments but will be in the front row of the Atyeo for this, I would love to give him 'my opinion' of him as he makes his way into the tunnel.....

Sad, I know.

Who is Tomlin?

I just had to look up who this piece of shit was as there were eleven Swindon ******* on the pitch at the end. Of course this little shit was the one giving it large more than the others and I'm really looking forward to seeing the smile wiped off his very slapable face on Tuesday. :fingerscrossed:

We forget not.

Is it just me who read this in the voice of that guy on the radio who used to do the most long-winded, convoluted match reports?! I can't remember his name.

Gave me a chuckle anyway :laugh:

Sad, I know.

But I thought we were the dirty team?!

That cannot be right. Soz exile, but you're full of shit.

Archived