IGNORED

Do Realistic Sags Annoy You?

BS4 on Tour...

Dunno about you lot, but the gasheads i know who still watch that lot home and away have developed a very annoying level of realism.

When I try to get a reaction from the ones at work I get replies like:

'Yep, you're right, we have been rubbish for years, you are way ahead of us....'

'It's so depressing going to places like Braintree and Eastleigh, and ignore the deluded ones amongst us, we've got just above average away support for this level...'

'You should really push on now with a new ground and a good young team...'

'Bristol Sport is a great idea and organization, we are gonna be left way behind...'

'Don't think we'll ever compete with you at the same time in my lifetime...'

And these are loyal guys who've been to every away game...it's just taken the fun out of their predicament for me!

I waltz into work on a Monday after we've won 1-3 away AGAIN and they've drawn at home against a non-descript bunch of part timers and they agree with every word I say!

Isn't it annoying??!!

Aaaarrrrgggghhh!

Why would I wanna change my job?!

International travel, loadsa perks, huge established multi national company, company car etc etc etc......you think I should change job cos some gasheads work there?! They are also my mates....get a grip

Your mates..? **** me, your in the army, respect fella, take it steady, good luck with yer A levels

Your mates..? **** me, your in the army, respect fella, take it steady, good luck with yer A levels

Right, enough...I apologise unreservedly for starting this thread and obviously riling Kingswood Mask.

I've been at City matches for over 40 years and he wishes me luck in my A levels...?!

Dunno why I bother on here sometimes....happy Easter to you all..

Right, enough...I apologise unreservedly for starting this thread and obviously riling Kingswood Mask.

I've been at City matches for over 40 years and he wishes me luck in my A levels...?!

Dunno why I bother on here sometimes....happy Easter to you all..

Happy Easter, tho not on a crucafix, nowt personal and not riled, but as you know there is a thread for this, and to be frank i am bored with the subject matter, take care

Happy Easter, tho not on a crucafix, nowt personal and not riled, but as you know there is a thread for this, and to be frank i am bored with the subject matter, take care

Fair play mate, I know it isn't personal. And I can understand why you are bored with 'them' - just wanted to highlight something - anyway let's move on...

Why would I wanna change my job?!

International travel, loadsa perks, huge established multi national company, company car etc etc etc......you think I should change job cos some gasheads work there?! They are also my mates....get a grip

I always have to cringe when some bangs on about how amazing their job is, or how much money they earn etc. bit like being in school, the kid that always went on and on about how much sex he had was usually still a virgin......

Archived