IGNORED

The Wheels Are Falling Off

joe jordans teeth

What Preston think...........

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MrHodgeheg123 viewpost-right.png

Some on Bristol's forum are giving us the titlerolleyes.png

Their supporters rival our own for negativity.

Funny isn't it? Here we are with Swindon up our arses, twitching every game and would happily swap places with Bristol clear at the top. Yet they seem to think the title is ours and they're going to blow it.

I think you may have blown Horace's cover :(

It can be therapeutic at times of distress to revert back to times of innocent childhood experiances [needs citation].

So after three everyone ...

'The wheels on the bus go round and round

round and round

round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All day long.

Except they don't go round do they? They are round. They go 'around'

No wonder the nation's level of literacy is up the shitter!! I'm all stressed out again now :(

Like humpty dumpty,all the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put humpty together again,of course because he's a bloody egg

'kin right mate. Children shouldn't be fed on such nonsense as the possibility of creatures with the dexterity of a horse having the ability of putting a smashed egg 'back together again'. Absurd. No need to take it out on horses themselves though, R*vers. Issues, man.

I was ok till I came on this thread but knowing Aizoon may be walking around soon in smelly kecks has put a damper on my weekend, I had a man who raised armadillo's work on my twin-tub last week and the flipping thing still wont work, at least in Somerset we have the Rhynes to wash our 'smalls' in. Problem is everything turns out green :shocking:

Archived