IGNORED

Korey Smith

Kingswoodactor

For me he hasn't been at his best now for a while, and getting booked today very early on didn't exactly help either, especially when playing as a centre mid. 

Hopefully these the games against Swindle & Preston will get him really up for it, as when he's playing at an 8/10 or higher, it really makes a difference to the whole team's performance. 

Tiredness is probably an issue as well. It's been a hell of a long season for them all! 

Said this in another thread. He's not as influential as he once was in recent months. He might need a break. He has played every single game after all

He has been a major factor in our success this season along with several others. Always 100% and what a transformation to our midfield, Korey and Luke F have made. Both will enjoy their summer holidays by chilling out!

I know I was in a minority of one yesterday but I thought he deserved the booking. Their guy was going past him: he'd pushed the ball forward, Smith was never going to get there before him, and he deliberately ran across him to stop his run onto the ball. I'd have been screaming for a card if that had happened to Joe Bryan!

Archived