IGNORED

Little Injured ? Agard On The Right ?

Forza Revolution

Not as a wingback.

Tavernier or Wagstaff will deputise.

I assume that when Saville came on today Korey Smith went to RWB?

Could we see that again on Tuesday with Pack and Elliott in central midfield?

I assume that when Saville came on today Korey Smith went to RWB?

Could we see that again on Tuesday with Pack and Elliott in central midfield?

Yeah that's what he did today but I don't think he'd start with Korey at WB. Hope not, he'd be wasted there IMO.

Tavernier would obviously be favourite and he's better defensively but I reckon Waggy could cause them more problems going forward, wait and see I guess.

How about Jet and wilbs up top and agard on the right ? Understand he played in the right for Rotherham !

How about getting Burns back.Surely worth a shout with so much talk of Agard not producing.He has pace and presumably a hunger  to show what he can do,

Little does bomb on and been a great attacking foil , and influential in a number games , but a lot of ball gos right and I'd like to see Joe Bryan get more of the ball and this may be the opportunity

It wouldn't surprise me to see Joe much more of an outlet on Tuesday and that's not a bad thing

Tuesday night is Joes night ..... Reckon he has a significant role to play ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing straight swap at right wingback, so Tav in.

But I'd like to see JET for Agard but play in the Freeman role and push Luke up top. He can go past a player and could cause a lot of problems.

What I think will happen is part of that. Make sense to make as few changes as possible so I'd say.

Tav in and JET in for Agard , although I wouldn't be surprised if Agard kept his place. SC like to press from the top and Agard does that more effectively than JET.

Archived