IGNORED

Black Shorts

WaggiesQuiff

If memory serves, we have only worn Black shorts with a red top twice. Vs the franchise and Oldham. We have drawn both games. If there is any need to change our kit why not change it fully. I.e away strip. Because the Black shorts clearly hinder our form incredibly. Does anyone agree, or is it just coincidence.

According to this we've only had black shorts twice. Bristol City are red and white. Not red and black

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_City/Bristol_City.htm

I like the red shirts, black shorts as the away from home format, brings back some memories.

Although there are 10 seasons mixed up there at that link playing in all red.

But of course we are red and white at home.

1010170_148399082017001_1672227799_n.jpg

944727_148655765324666_1289321370_n.jpg?

942036_148666215323621_640604282_n.jpg?o

10312754_246002468923328_625943828814232

Personally I like to change properly, be that all white or white and black. I really like the all white with red trim.

Great photo's BTW. specially the guy jumping up (we've scored at Eastville ) in the old South Ikea stand.

I prefer red shirts with red shorts as an alternative to red shirts with white shorts.

To be honest, the preference is probably just a case of what was more normal for City to wear in your younger years as a fan.  Older fans would more likely prefer black shorts.  

Personally I like to change properly, be that all white or white and black. I really like the all white with red trim.

Great photo's BTW. specially the guy jumping up (we've scored at Eastville ) in the old South Ikea stand.

That chap isn't celebrating our goal, he's shouting "Fire!"

Despite some happy black short memories regarding the first div days

(Ta for the photos btw cider head - fantastic :). )

I also associate the black shorts with some of the dark days of the 80s so don't like them, or at least the shirt/short combo

Red & White we are

Prefer to see an all black or preferably our most common away kit of white shirts, black shorts , or even all white with some red trim

I guess we have up's & downs in any kit we have worn (even red and white). It is all down to the buggers who put on the material as the cloth and colours can't kick or head the ball. But saying that as long as it's never BLUE then a mix and mash of red white, black, yellow etc at various times away from home can't all bad?.

Archived