IGNORED

A Warm Welcome To Our Guests On Tuesday

lost black rat

May I be the first to offer a warm welcome to the players ,management and supporters of Swindon town fc .I know that we have had our differences in the past but after Tuesday night I am hoping that we can put this behind us in fact so far behind us we will be in different leagues . the few of you that still believe you can be promoted are disillusioned probably because you cant count ( difficult with only 3 fingers and two toes ). for those of you working as extras on the cast of the walking dead good luck with the show and its nice that some one will employ you . if your not going to the game Tuesday night have fun chasseing the moon ,if your one off the few going to Ashton gate I wish you a warm welcome a very warm welcome WELLCOME TO HELL

May I be the first to offer a warm welcome to the players ,management and supporters of Swindon town fc .I know that we have had our differences in the past but after Tuesday night I am hoping that we can put this behind us in fact so far behind us we will be in different leagues . the few of you that still believe you can be promoted are disillusioned probably because you cant count ( difficult with only 3 fingers and two toes ). for those of you working as extras on the cast of the walking dead good luck with the show and its nice that some one will employ you . if your not going to the game Tuesday night have fun chasseing the moon ,if your one off the few going to Ashton gate I wish you a warm welcome a very warm welcome WELLCOME TO HELL

Think you may have found that black rat...

It is just a shame that we will have only around 12,000 because of the building work.

Imagine the same fixture in 2016-2017 with 25,000 City fans and about 500 moonrakers absolutely pooing themselves.

Tis true.. I think we could have pulled in 20 k and over for this one if it hadn't been for the work being done

I remember one game where the park looked like a festival, people sat around talking, drinking and chatting.Until each time they tried to bring the Swindon fans out, when everyone was on the walls baying for blood, proper atmosphere, not that I condone such behavior Obv's .  ;)

May I be the first to offer a warm welcome to the players ,management and supporters of Swindon town fc .I know that we have had our differences in the past but after Tuesday night I am hoping  that we can put this behind us in fact so far behind us we will be in different leagues . the few of  you that still believe you can be promoted are disillusioned probably because you cant count ( difficult with only 3 fingers and two toes ). for those of you working as extras on the cast of the walking dead good luck with the show and its nice that some one will employ you . if your not going to the game Tuesday night have fun chasseing the moon ,if your one off the few going to Ashton gate I wish you a warm welcome a very warm welcome WELLCOME TO HELL

This will get a big laugh on the swindon forum...

I remember one game where the park looked like a festival, people sat around talking, drinking and chatting.Until each time they tried to bring the Swindon fans out, when everyone was on the walls baying for blood, proper atmosphere, not that I condone such behavior Obv's .  ;)

I think there were at least 2,000 in the park that day , trying their best to ' integrate '

May I be the first to offer a warm welcome to the players ,management and supporters of Swindon town fc .I know that we have had our differences in the past but after Tuesday night I am hoping  that we can put this behind us in fact so far behind us we will be in different leagues . the few of  you that still believe you can be promoted are disillusioned probably because you cant count ( difficult with only 3 fingers and two toes ). for those of you working as extras on the cast of the walking dead good luck with the show and its nice that some one will employ you . if your not going to the game Tuesday night have fun chasseing the moon ,if your one off the few going to Ashton gate I wish you a warm welcome a very warm welcome WELLCOME TO HELL

Bit cringey!

It is just a shame that we will have only around 12,000 because of the building work.

Imagine the same fixture in 2016-2017 with 25,000 City fans and about 500 moonrakers absolutely pooing themselves.

Moonrakers. You made I laugh.

Going to save my gloating to after the match.

Outplayed yesterday, but created some decent chances in the first half. MK were very good indeed, and whilst never sure why 'bogey teams' come about, theirs is MK, and for whatever reason ours it could be argued is Swindon! If nothing else pride for them will now come in to it, and in many ways it is now a shot to nothing for them.

Hopefully on the day it goes our way and we are celebrating three points. Pride becomes before a fall and all that, and it seems many are thinking we have already won.

Archived