IGNORED

Steve Cotterill For Pm

WTFiGO!?!

Well why the **** isn't he? Think that's where we maybe going wrong?

I'd have Pembo in as chancellor of the exchecer and our players evenly split throughout the consistuancies as MP's. Waggy, Cunningham etc to make up the back bench and happy days.

Sorry but Cunningham and Williams are Irish so cannot be MP's.

As an inspirational, passionate, straight talking, honest, motivational individual. A man committed 100% to the cause, he will fight to get the right result for the side he's on, uncompromising and a man on a mission,like a dog with a bone he won't back down, relax or let go until he achieves his goal. The mans a winner, he demands everything of himself and accepts little less from those around him, loyalty, honesty and commitment is essential in Cott's World, he won't lick ass or suffer fools gladly. He is a great up and coming football manager, he won't rest until his mission is accomplished, there's no resting on laurels for this man, the next goal is already simmering away in his master plan and he's determined to go whole heartedly for it.. He's a genuine onwards and upwards, up and at 'em kinda guy.

Cotts for Prime Minister? ....... well he gets my Veto...

(yeah VETO NOT VOTE, Cotts is far too honest, straight foward, committed and uncompromising for the murky, slime ball, self serving game of politics... Cotts for Prime Minister? **** that, politics is a slugs game! )

As an inspirational, passionate, straight talking, honest, motivational individual. A man committed 100% to the cause, he will fight to get the right result for the side he's on, uncompromising and a man on a mission,like a dog with a bone he won't back down, relax or let go until he achieves his goal. The mans a winner, he demands everything of himself and accepts little less from those around him, loyalty, honesty and commitment is essential in Cott's World, he won't lick ass or suffer fools gladly. He is a great up and coming football manager, he won't rest until his mission is accomplished, there's no resting on laurels for this man, the next goal is already simmering away in his master plan and he's determined to go whole heartedly for it.. He's a genuine onwards and upwards, up and at 'em kinda guy.

Cotts for Prime Minister? ....... well he gets my Veto...

(yeah VETO NOT VOTE, Cotts is far too honest, straight foward, committed and uncompromising for the murky, slime ball, self serving game of politics... Cotts for Prime Minister? **** that, politics is a slugs game! )

WhistleHappy for governmental spin doctor :)

WhistleHappy for governmental spin doctor :)

Subject to an agreeable expenses package and remuneration I'd be delighted to accept the role being offered. I have always felt that the party is best for Britain and its people..

(Psst, btw just one or two questions, can you confirm which party I will be joining? ... Obviously I wish to make an early good impression and feel its imperative that I wear the right colour tie etc... I'll be shopping soon checking out the blues, reds and yellows please provide requested confirmation as to relevant colours at your earliest convenience and details of which account I should charge to. Thanks awfully old chap, toodle pip.)

Subject to an agreeable expenses package and remuneration I'd be delighted to accept the role being offered. I have always felt that the party is best for Britain and its people..

(Psst, btw just one or two questions, can you confirm which party I will be joining? ... Obviously I wish to make an early good impression and feel its imperative that I wear the right colour tie etc... I'll be shopping soon checking out the blues, reds and yellows please provide requested confirmation as to relevant colours at your earliest convenience and details of which account I should charge to. Thanks awfully old chap, toodle pip.)

You'll be in the Cider Party, WH. You'll be an honest spin-doctor, meaning you won't have to spin a load of bollocks all the time in order to earn your keep. You will be subjected to honest policy and party values, so will be largely under worked in your role. The main and only job specification, in fact, will be to drink cider.

Archived