IGNORED

Filthy, Scummy Swindon Town

Before tonight, I had not taken the City - Swindon derby too seriously.

However, this bunch of scum taking the field for Swindon have really riled me. They need a beating. Seeing Branco assault Flint at corners and others taking a dive at any opportunity just is not right.

Hopefully Cotts will get City up for the second half and beat the life out of these cheating scumbags.

Come on you reds!!!!

They carried on 2nd half too, glad our players rose above it

That was the fear for me, that our lads would react. Fortunately they showed maturity and sense to keep their cool.

Swindon are a good side, you can see why they're so high up, but they're utterly objectionable in every way and look at any L1 fans forum after they've played them and they all say the same thing.

They didn't have a chance tonight, walking into open fire. Have that you horrible, backward, disgusting vile small shite little football club. Enjoy administration.

That sums it up nicely for me Iron man..

Swindon have been little more than an annoyance for me this season, back to the Championship we go and hopefully that will bring to an end games against small pointless clubs such as Swindon Town. We are better than this, lower league derbies against shite clubs like them? Come on..

Anyway im off to bed, great win and up the City!!

A vile club with cheating, niggling, cynical players, an odious cretin of a manager and snot dribbling morons for fans.  

I hope the league title you won in November was fun, you will get to try again next season at least.

**** off Swindon.

A vile club with cheating, niggling, cynical players, an odious cretin of a manager and snot dribbling morons for fans.  

I hope the league title you won in November was fun, you will get to try again next season at least.

**** off Swindon.

At least we agree on something...

How Swindon fans can sing 'Bristols a sh*thole, I wanna go home' is an insult to humanity, coming from dump of a town.

How Swindon fans can sing 'Bristols a sh*thole, I wanna go home' is an insult to humanity, coming from dump of a town.

And the poor bu99ers did have to go back there. I could almost feel sorry for them. Almost...

Love how a Gashead comes on here to slate them, they are such a vile club who needed putting in their place.

I was thinking at the time that the elbow was clear to me and to the pundit on Sky and if you look at the fact that there was a clear view on the camera, why didn't any of the officials see it.   Also how is it they get away with it time after time?

Archived