IGNORED

Swindle Fans

HoldenBall

Williams E block was in full voice all night, hope that carried around the ground as good as it sounded being in amongst it!

Could see other areas joining in as well which was good

The whole ground was great tonight. Can't say the Williams stood out at all, but probably drowned out by the rest, so that's all good.

Fantastic atmosphere tonight!

On The Townend forum they're saying how loud they were and we didn't start singing until we took the lead. Did they watch the same game?

I notice from there that they refer to us as "Shitheads" & "82ers". The fact they need to look towards the slags for inspiration says it all really !!

They also call us "slave traders". Some originality, there, I suppose (?).

I notice from there that they refer to us as "Shitheads" & "82ers". The fact they need to look towards the slags for inspiration says it all really !!

We could use rhyming slang and call them Thomas the tanks.

Same mentality and same size as the gas, lets hope they're soon rotting in non league like our pikey friends.

I doubt they were that classy.

They weren't. Think the audience for Trisha Goddard (Channel 5, not the ITV golden era) and then scout out the one's that are living on Spooner Street. That's the level of class you'll get from your typical Swindon fan.

It's pathetic isn't it but then they are the Gasheads of Wiltshire, trotting out the same tired old "they're only better than us cos they've got a billionaire backer, if we had as much money as them blah blah blah.." lines that you hear from so many of our Sag neighbours.

Archived