IGNORED

Need We Say Any More ?

Coombsy

We have our fair share of idiots mind...

I walked into the toilets outside the Williams and there was a Swindon fan on his own, minding his own business waiting to use a cubicle. Some fat mess of a City bloke got right in his face as he walked past and called him a ****** several times trying to provoke a reaction.

I felt the need to apologise to the Swindle lad after because, rivalry or not, that sort of behaviour is embarrassing.

We have our fair share of idiots mind...

I walked into the toilets outside the Williams and there was a Swindon fan on his own, minding his own business waiting to use a cubicle. Some fat mess of a City bloke got right in his face as he walked past and called him a ****** several times trying to provoke a reaction.

I felt the need to apologise to the Swindle lad after because, rivalry or not, that sort of behaviour is embarrassing.

Yep. Plenty of fat City slime balls too.

I,liked this one from a 'dedicated' Swindon fan. :laugh::laugh:

'My biggest gripe isn't so much towards the game tonight as much as I'm hating on sky at the moment, I haven't been to either game over the last few days so have watched both on sky and the love-in for whichever team we are playing has done my swede in more than anything. For a start the MK game with Cotterill in the gantry, I mean why the **** have him? Surely if you want someone to be relevant to the situation then wouldn't Simon Grayson be a better option? And then to have Karl Robinson join then at the end and bang on about how MK were now in the driving seat (ignoring the fact we still could have gone above them again if we won our game in hand) ******d me off enough. Then tonight there was Johnson and Johnson, both very much sat in the city camp, angered me more than the scoreline (disappointing but meh, playoffs on our budget is success in my book). All in all my sentiment at the moment **** sky.

Having said that, will I cancel my sky subscription? No... Game of thrones starts in a week and I'm a fickle **** at times'

I,liked this one from a 'dedicated' Swindon fan. :laugh: :laugh:

'My biggest gripe isn't so much towards the game tonight as much as I'm hating on sky at the moment, I haven't been to either game over the last few days so have watched both on sky and the love-in for whichever team we are playing has done my swede in more than anything. For a start the MK game with Cotterill in the gantry, I mean why the **** have him? Surely if you want someone to be relevant to the situation then wouldn't Simon Grayson be a better option? And then to have Karl Robinson join then at the end and bang on about how MK were now in the driving seat (ignoring the fact we still could have gone above them again if we won our game in hand) ******d me off enough. Then tonight there was Johnson and Johnson, both very much sat in the city camp, angered me more than the scoreline (disappointing but meh, playoffs on our budget is success in my book). All in all my sentiment at the moment **** sky.

Having said that, will I cancel my sky subscription? No... Game of thrones starts in a week and I'm a fickle **** at times'

I watched on Sky and I can actually see where he is coming from.  The coverage was so biased towards City it was awesome! The opening montage was highlights of the JPT final with no clips of Swindon!

I watched on Sky and I can actually see where he is coming from.  The coverage was so biased towards City it was awesome! The opening montage was highlights of the JPT final with no clips of Swindon!

Just loved his uncontrollable rant and his consolation in Game Of Thrones :laugh:

I've watched my recording and it was a bitty of a City show !!! :laugh:

Early on Natalie Sawyers asks GJ about Swindon and he gos off talking about City !!!! Priceless :laugh:

They had ample fresh footage from the MK games on Saturday that they could have used as well! Big let down, Sky.

This is what happens at any covered (non Prem) game. The media focus on the home team a lot more. It's like a longer, better, more in depth version of Clem on the FL Show.

I watched on Sky and I can actually see where he is coming from. The coverage was so biased towards City it was awesome! The opening montage was highlights of the JPT final with no clips of Swindon!

There is always more coverage of the home team isn't there, unless for example it's cup stuff against a Premiership team. Also weren't Swindon on tv on Saturday, I didn't see it but perhaps they got their moment in the spotlight then, until MK stole the show? I don't think the neutral wanted to see Swindon followed by more Swindon to be fair.

I,liked this one from a 'dedicated' Swindon fan. :laugh: :laugh:

A Swindon fan likes Games of Thrones - a show famous for depicting incest and barbaric violence in a pre-industrial civilisation. The joke writes itself.

Archived