IGNORED

Town And Club

Aizoon

Just thinking about this last night.

There are towns I hate without any ill-feeling towards the club. Gillingham comes to mind, surprisingly ;)

There are clubs I hate while liking the town. Fake Tan's Cardiff is a prime example. Four of the happiest years of my life were spent there.

But there's one town wich I loathe as much as I despise its football club. Can you guess what it is?

Can't say I've got anything against Luton Town, and I quite liked Reading when I lived there. I think it's changed a lot since then, though :(

I lived there too.  Its quite nice (Caversham or east of town), and its got a great pie shop.

Just thinking about this last night.

There are towns I hate without any ill-feeling towards the club. Gillingham comes to mind, surprisingly ;)

There are clubs I hate while liking the town. Fake Tan's Cardiff is a prime example. Four of the happiest years of my life were spent there.

But there's one town wich I loathe as much as I despise its football club. Can you guess what it is?

You better check with TMOR before you say anything nasty about Swindon Aizoon. But yes I couldn't agree more. Wipe the complete and utter dive of a place off the map.

Archived