IGNORED

The Fans

lou-peters-dive

They (the fans)were magnificent last night. When there like that here we are unbeatable.

They just gotta be like that all the toim. SC on youtube, :P

Well done boys.

To be fair, Swindon sorted out our motivation back in November.

I took a drive down and had a wander round the ground for 20 minutes or so last night after half time (as you do when you couldn't get a ticket!) and have to say I was impressed with the atmosphere - good effort boys and girls.  It's quite exciting trying to work out what's going on based on the crowd noise

I took a drive down and had a wander round the ground for 20 minutes or so last night after half time (as you do when you couldn't get a ticket!) and have to say I was impressed with the atmosphere - good effort boys and girls.  It's quite exciting trying to work out what's going on based on the crowd noise

I think there will be several thousand doing that for Walsall game !

I know someone who lives up on Bedminster Down, a couple of roads back from the crematorium and she could tell when we'd scored each time due to the huge roar she could hear from her lounge. She said the atmosphere sounded brill from that far away.

I remember in the glory years of the late seventies you could hear our crowd from Bristol Zoo, happy days!

I know someone who lives up on Bedminster Down, a couple of roads back from the crematorium and she could tell when we'd scored each time due to the huge roar she could hear from her lounge. She said the atmosphere sounded brill from that far away.

I remember in the glory years of the late seventies you could hear our crowd from Bristol Zoo, happy days!

Similar to someone else I spoke to today except he was in Clifton. Said he was confused at first as to what it was before realising it was city scoring goals.

Splendid behaviour, absolutely splendid. The club should give you a free ticket, quite frankly. If they can stump up for Shedman who scavengely watched for free*, you should be rewarded for such dedication!

Here's a run-down on what did happen, in case your guesstimates based on crowd noises were awry: https://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

*it's okay, everyone, he's cool with us, he's cool, he's cool.

Quick question which isn't completely related, but, how long after kick off will they let you in to the ground? As for the Walsall game I may not be able to get there until half time possibly!

Normally I would think the gates re-open 15 mins or so before the end, you could try bunking in then.  Not that I recommend, suggest or condone bunking in under any circumstances.  At all.  Ever.

Quick question which isn't completely related, but, how long after kick off will they let you in to the ground? As for the Walsall game I may not be able to get there until half time possibly!

You can get in until about 10 minutes before half time then the stadium goes into lock down to allow the smokers out and to stop non payers getting in.

Normally I would think the gates re-open 15 mins or so before the end, you could try bunking in then.  Not that I recommend, suggest or condone bunking in under any circumstances.  At all.  Ever.

Of course not...

You can get in until about 10 minutes before half time then the stadium goes into lock down to allow the smokers out and to stop non payers getting in.

Ahh okay. Thanks very much, that should be alright then.

Archived