IGNORED

Block E33 ?

Keepers Ball

They really are amateur down there.

The morons send an email giving me my id etc with the right to assume I will renew and have on record my season ticket details.

So if they are going to "re-number" at least help me out what Block B row ZB etc is now know as ffs !!

It lost me for half an hour as well, but secret is not to try and figure out where your seat is on the map, you don't need to, although it is the least intuitive or obvious process (someone had to tell me) you don't click on the big buttons saying season ticket, buy, etc, you just click on your name in small in the top right corner, and lo and behold, it suddenly shows your reserved seat, with its new numbering, for you to renew. You're not the first and doubtful the last to pour over the seat map trying to find your current seat. You don't need to...

Ive found out where Im supposed to go but now another stumbling block.

Im adding 1 adult and 1 U16 only to be told I have to assign one in a different name.....which the site doesnt allow you to do.Seats are running out fast and Im getting held up by this mess

To assign to different people, click 'assign owners' after you seats are picked, then add the other supporters ID, with password and surname. You can then pick who's seat is who.

Hope I made that simple as possible.

You should have received two separate emails with ID details. One for you and one for your boy. click on "assign Owners" and add your boy top your account. 

Sorry I didnt answer my phone last night. I was asleep.

oh i had three emails. All addressed to me and the same id no.

As i speak TRYING to get through to Bristol City Ticketing office......no hang on Bristol Sport Useless pillocks

it was just as bad before Bristol Sport were involved, its been bad since Joyce left,

hopefully next season will be the last time we have to put up with it and there will be a propper phone system inplace once the redevlopment has been completed

Archived