IGNORED

2 X Mrs Browns Boy Tickets For Sale For Sat 10Th April

BS13 Robin

Hi Guys not sure if I can post this on here (mods delete if you want)but I have a pair of tickets for mrs browns boys live at the Manchester arena,only problem is they are for tomorrow(10th april)unfortunately we are unable to go so if anyone is interested feel free to pm me!Thanks in advance

Hi Guys not sure if I can post this on here (mods delete if you want)but I have a pair of tickets for mrs browns boys live at the Manchester arena,only problem is they are for tomorrow(10th april)unfortunately we are unable to go so if anyone is interested feel free to pm me!Thanks in advance

I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play MacBeth.

I think I'd rather walk through an ISIS controlled town dressed as Jesus Christ....

I'll ask about for you though mate, I've know some people that like that show.

I'm with you on this, makes m want to hurl bricks at my tv.

Think I will move this to non-footie to avoid any confusion, oh was that the whole point?

Good luck to the OP in shifting the tickets though.

• Admin

Out of interest where are the tickets ?

Just thinking the most likely chance is a person on here based in Manchester wanting them, rather than someone going to travel all that way to see them.

Your saving grace may be someone wanting to stay up that was after the PNE fixture

Have amended your title as it may draw some more attention for you

Out of interest where are the tickets ?

Just thinking the most likely chance is a person on here based in Manchester wanting them, rather than someone going to travel all that way to see them.

Your saving grace may be someone wanting to stay up that was after the PNE fixture

Have amended your title as it may draw some more attention for you

This is really none of my business and, frankly, I have never heard of 'Mrs Browns Boys'.

It does occur to me, however, that if the OP was touting for two tickets for 'tomorrow, 10 April' he might have meant just that, rather than for '11th April' as you have kindly amended.

Archived