IGNORED

Was That Our Smith?

stephenkibby.

My Fulham mate has been saying "Why on earth did we loan him out?!!"

Symons still has no faith in Matt, but he's become a fan's favourite there.

Think it wil be interesting if we go up & Symons remains in charge there, as you're right that he displays less than keen interest in utilising Smith, while I cannot believe we'd not love to have him back.

The lad is showing that he can play at that level, even surrounded by what currently looks like a badly organised pub team, so the trick will be if Symons survives the summer.

Set up an assist for McCormack on Saturday too. Him and flint will both be dangerous in the air from set pieces too, as long as we can bring in a championship calibre finisher to play along side him, my current choice is le fondre, it's a no brainer to get him in if the deal can be done.

Anyone know if Matt Smith will be here for the Walsall game? At the risk of getting ahead of myself, it would be great if he was here to pick up his medal in person, and be part of the celebrations.

I was talking to his dad on Matty's last game. He said 'he would be back down at the end of the season to see us into the Championship' so I'm guessing they are planning on joining in the celebrations.... ;)

I was talking to his dad on Matty's last game. He said 'he would be back down at the end of the season to see us into the Championship' so I'm guessing they are planning on joining in the celebrations.... ;)

Cheers for the info. Smudge played a huge part in our season, would be a shame if he missed all the fun!!

Archived