IGNORED

Any Live Streams Today

Bubble

My initial thought is no chance but I know previously if it's a feature game on FLS then you could stream it off an Iraqi website or similar. So the question is, is it the feature game?

From the BBC site RE tonight's show;

As the race for promotion and battle to avoid the drop reach a crucial stage, the featured game comes from the Den as Millwall meet Watford. We've the best of the action as two south coast clubs at opposite ends of the table, Brighton and Bournemouth, go head to head at the Amex, and we'll have highlights from Derby against Brentford.

So sounds like they are more interested in the Championship.

We'll not be featured the week after either, regardless of the situation, as this is for the show on the 18th;

With the race for promotion to the Premier League too close to call, the featured match comes from the John Smith's Stadium as Huddersfield meet Derby. There are extended highlights from Norwich against Middlesbrough and the best of the action from Saturday's early kick off as Wolves meet Ipswich.

Makes sense I guess. We'd be annoyed if we were in the top 3 of the championship and FLS were showing Chesterfield vs Leyton Orient in an unlikely 1st vs 2nd League One title race!!!!

True, though I do think it shows a lack of foresight on the part of the BBC - no one in the Championship is going to get relegated or promoted today, and it's been clear for probably a month at least that our game at Preston was going to be important, and featuring two teams going for the top two/title, so perhaps a missed opportunity.

If things goes our way today and the BBC has missed us pipping Preston and sealing early promotion, while the Championship race just keeps on being close with no big drama, can imagine some scheduler somewhere might feel a little silly.  

But, hey; who cares about that, considering how close we are to getting to the very league they prioritise above our own!

Archived