IGNORED

Today's Ref.

timothy bird

Thought he was really good ( and that's the first time I've said that this season ) maybe a little leniant a couple of times but always had a high pressure game under control. Far better than the premier league prat on Tuesday night!

Didn't go today so can't comment but that berk on Tuesday needed a trip to spec savers !!

Thought he was really good ( and that's the first time I've said that this season ) maybe a little leniant a couple of times but always had a high pressure game under control. Far better than the premier league prat on Tuesday night!

Around me we were all moaning about him!

Completely inconsistent and bottled a fair few decisions eg not booking Beckford for petulantly booting the ball out of the way.....

The standard of refereeing in this league is appalling.

Around me we were all moaning about him!

Completely inconsistent and bottled a fair few decisions eg not booking Beckford for petulantly booting the ball out of the way.....

The standard of refereeing in this league is appalling.

I think that is because most of them are semi-professional. If they paid the refs more then a lot more would want to do it

I thought he was excellent - certainly appeared fair or more than fair to us and certainly wasn't afraid to give decisions our way incl a few free kicks around the box

My one complaint was I couldn't believe that vile little animal Garner didn't get a red for what appeared to me to be a real flying elbow / arm late on Flint - as bad or worse than Brancos if I saw it right and Flinty must have wiped his mouth and spat out what I assume was blood for the next 15 mins

As usual with Flinty still never shirked a header or challenge for the remainder of match

I thought he was excellent - certainly appeared fair or more than fair to us and certainly wasn't afraid to give decisions our way incl a few free kicks around the box

My one complaint was I couldn't believe that vile little animal Garner didn't get a red for what appeared to me to be a real flying elbow / arm late on Flint - as bad or worse than Brancos if I saw it right and Flinty must have wiped his mouth and spat out what I assume was blood for the next 15 mins

As usual with Flinty still never shirked a header or challenge for the remainder of match

What a surprise, Garner is a vile bastard.

I assumed he didn't get a good look at it as it all happened so quickly, I didn't see it properly either, so if he or the assistant didn't see 100% what happened then he can't act, he can't give a yellow either as that achknowledges he saw what happend. If Garner did do it though good chance of retrospective action.

Overall I'd say he did ok , the one incident apart. He saw it enough to give a free kick and have (another) talk with garner but not enough to send Garner off. I make that 3 or 4 times in two games , very lucky boy.

Looked a straight red to me. I seemed to be the only one who saw it round by me but it was so late there was no excuse for him doing that.

Thought Garner should of got a red for his elbow on Flint, was very very late. Ref must of saw it for he instantly called over Garner and had a long talk with him.

Annoying part was next challenge Garner went up for he decided to swing his elbow at Williams.

It's how he fractured Carey's skull, and injured McCombe a few years later, the bloke is scum.

Thought he was excellent: certainly one of the best this season. I felt he didn't book Beckford because it was not petulance, it was just frustration, and I thought he got that spot on.

Apart from not giving Garner at least a booking (after lecturing him), then I would agree.

Lucky we didn't have the prat today!

Archived