IGNORED

Bradford Ticket Sales (Merged)

Cider-in-a-can

seems like it is POTD

City could seal promotion at Vallery Parade.
City fans will be able to pay on the night at Bradford City tomorrow (7.45pm).

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/bradford-tickets-on-general-sale-2396822.aspx#psoLgTABTdaSuBMq.99

CASH ONLY?!? What con are they looking to pull? HMRC will be all over this :)

Of course having failed miserably to get through to our ticket office I easily made contact with Bradford. The reason they couldn't confirm whether it would be POTD is because WE hadn't confirmed whether we'd be returning unsold tickets and not unreasonably they didn't want to resource unnecessary sections of the stadium. Thankfully I'd a pal to nip over to get tickets for my lad and I, not that City realise some of us live far beyond BS3.

........ thousands that they could have spent on grass seed and a roller !

You seem not to recall our own 'Black Layer' years....

Admittedly theirs is 3 times worse but for a few brief years our normally decent surface resembled The Clanage.

OMG.......just booked up for Bradford.....COACH ONE !

Haven't been on Cats for about 25 years and now THIS  !

Know the feeling mate.  

I was determined to go to this one and couldn't be arsed to drive, so ticket bought and then found they were still booking on coach 1!  :shocking:  

So what do you do?  Wait and  see if they put on another coach, or just go for it ......... I couldn't see them putting on another coach that late and this match is too important to miss, so coach 1 it had to be.  Hopefully that makes at least two of us normal ones on there!!!

Joking aside, I've been on there a couple of times over the years and they're decent enough, as long as they get to sit in their usual seat.  

Right, I'm getting real paranoia now ! How do you know my former handle on the now defunct Rivals forum was Mrs Levinson?

Briz Red, will you be wearing a Carnation, or a trouser leg rolled up so I can recognise a "normal",or is this all a "black ops" plan to inculcate me into the dark arts of COACH ONE !

Like Don Henley, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.......

Right, I'm getting real paranoia now ! How do you know my former handle on the now defunct Rivals forum was Mrs Levinson?

Briz Red, will you be wearing a Carnation, or a trouser leg rolled up so I can recognise a "normal",or is this all a "black ops" plan to inculcate me into the dark arts of COACH ONE  !

Nah, I'm going undercover and bringing on a ****ing massive bag of sweets to blend in with the crowd!

I'll see you up there, to coin the hackneyed phrase, which pub are we using?

After 5 hours of hell this Wild-eyed Boy from Freecloud will be in need of a stiff'un !

Always good to spot a David Bowie reference - unfortunately by the time you return to Bristol you may well be  "Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed"

There again you'll be hopefully 'Dancing in the Streets'

You won't want to sit in the lower tier the view is awful

Out of interest; do you think this will be well attended by your fans?

My trio are heading over with an uncle and a bunch of his pals who are Bantams, and they seem to think it might not be as big a crowd as against Preston, after losing that one, the prior home one to Chesterfield, plus away at the weekend.

Archived