IGNORED

Big Screen For Bradford Game

cidercity1987

Or you would have realised weeks ago it might be a big game and booked time off work!!!

That's what I did. Thought it may have had something riding on it and having never been to Valley Parade it was an absolute must. I must admit though I am glad there is something riding on it as its a bloody long way! I start work at 7 the next morning as well :(

In my case my wife is working, I have a young son and I CAN'T go. I'm sure I'm not the only one who CAN'T go. Much as I'd like to having followed us all over the country, including yesterday, up to this point.

I could get someone to watch him for a couple of hours but not overnight. So screening would be ideal but probably won't be possible.

Because opinionated keyboard warriors know everything, apparently...

I'm interested ...

I get more time off than the average employee but it is when my employers tell me when ... Nada flexibility.

There are special considerations e.g

DEATH

MARRIAGE

MURDER.

The Fan know it all rep might be able to help.

I'm interested ...

I get more time off than the average employee but it is when my employers tell me when ... Nada flexibility.

There are special considerations e.g

DEATH

MARRIAGE

MURDER.

The Fan know it all rep might be able to help.

Propose to someone, kill someone or fake your own death..?!

Not what you sed.

I think my "I WENT TO ROCHDALE IN 82 You can make it happen when it matters!" Needs to be bigger to reflect its superfan status.

Are you going to Bradford?

I think you are wrong in classing those who do what they can to get to games as "super fans".

Why not?

Come on City... last time v Millwall Whitchurch Sports Centre sorted us out.

Me mams got one of them humongous gurt Sony Bravia jobbies in her flat-not sure of the sitting room capacity tho..and she is in the grip of that 'old timers' so maybe not such a good idea I suppose..

Are you going to Bradford?

I think you are wrong in classing those who do what they can to get to games as "super fans".

No. I'm talking about those who are constantly nagging others when they have no idea of the constraints on those others.

Some people, believe it or not, work for a living and can't get away in mid-week and others can't afford to go to every game. Still others can't do so for health reasons. You, and the other superfans who have unlimited time, money and health have absolutely NO RIGHT to lecture them.

No. I'm talking about those who are constantly nagging others when they have no idea of the constraints on those others.

Some people, believe it or not, work for a living and can't get away in mid-week and others can't afford to go to every game. Still others can't do so for health reasons. You, and the other superfans who have unlimited time, money and health have absolutely NO RIGHT to lecture them.

Where is the lecture..? I said there are tickets available, so anyone who really wants to go can do.

I'm not fortunate enough to have unlimited money or time. But I will make sure I don't miss the game that we are promoted at.

When did someone who's been to what, 3 games this season..? Form the right to criticise those to do go to games and condescendingly refer to them as "super fans"..?!

Where is the lecture..? I said there are tickets available, so anyone who really wants to go can do.

I'm not fortunate enough to have unlimited money or time. But I will make sure I don't miss the game that we are promoted at.

When did someone who's been to what, 3 games this season..? Form the right to criticise those to do go to games and condescendingly refer to them as "super fans"..?!

I have the right to criticise anyone who take the self righteous view that, if they can do it, so can everybody else.

I could put forward the fact that I've seen over 500 City games, home and away, but that's as irrelevant as your perfect attendance record this season. I say again that you have NO RIGHT to criticise those who don't attend every game without knowing their circumstances.

I have the right to criticise anyone who take the self righteous view that, if they can do it, so can everybody else.

I could put forward the fact that I've seen over 500 City games, home and away, but that's as irrelevant as your perfect attendance record this season. I say again that you have NO RIGHT to criticise those who don't attend every game without knowing their circumstances.

Show me where I have ever criticised people who don't attend every game.

I don't have a perfect attendance record this season, or any season for that matter.

I'd like to go but I have a terrible record at Valley Parade so I think we are better off if I don't.

This season is different mate. We have laid many ghosts to rest, broken records and hopefully there are more to be broken yet.

Bar BS3 will have gone to 501.

Archived