IGNORED

Next Wave Of Season Ticket Sales

Rocky

Bristol Sport members can purchase season tickets from Wednesday at 10am.

I am one of these people and intend on buying one, my question is to those that might have seen what's left -

South Stand - anything left?

Dolman - Has it emptied a bit more due to people moving to South Stand?

Atyeo - anything left?

This may well have been covered in many posts but I haven't been keeping track until I decided to definitely take the plunge.

Cheers

South stand- S20 has two seats left. Other blocks range from 35-95 seats remaining. Over 200 in each Family corner block.

Dolman - either end has over 500 seats remaining apparently, I'm not sure why this is whether you can actually book them or not.

Middle blocks all have upwards of 100 seats left in each block. Almost all are near the front though, the occasional single in the "Upper Dolman".

Atyeo - By my reckoning around 700 left.

Does anybody know the process if you are buying multiple tickets? I have been sent 3 customer numbers, however I would like to buy them all at the same time in one transaction - is this possible? (the accounts are not linked).

Me to , I just went through the pain of getting the accounts linked for the JPT tickets and now I get two logons for the new system that don't appear to be linked.

Me to , I just went through the pain of getting the accounts linked for the JPT tickets and now I get two logons for the new system that don't appear to be linked.

I dropped an email to foreverbristol@bristol-sport.co.uk and had a response within an hour to say that they had now been linked on the new system - fingers crossed it all works out right on Wednesday morning.

I dropped an email to foreverbristol@bristol-sport.co.uk and had a response within an hour to say that they had now been linked on the new system - fingers crossed it all works out right on Wednesday morning.

did you have to request the accounts were linked or they already did that ? i also have three memberships but all at one address, its been a pain all season tbh.

did you have to request the accounts were linked or they already did that ? i also have three memberships but all at one address, its been a pain all season tbh.

They had to link them - When I log in on my account and click on "Memberships" tab I can now see two memberships (previously there was nothing there).

South stand- S20 has two seats left. Other blocks range from 35-95 seats remaining. Over 200 in each Family corner block.

Dolman - either end has over 500 seats remaining apparently, I'm not sure why this is whether you can actually book them or not.

Middle blocks all have upwards of 100 seats left in each block. Almost all are near the front though, the occasional single in the "Upper Dolman".

Atyeo - By my reckoning around 700 left.

Where can you see details of seats available?

Just sent an email to Bristol Sport to get mine and my missus' accounts linked/ memberships linked under my account. Really hope this can be done before Wednesday as I don't really fancy having to travel to AG at 8am, wait until sales open and then complete the process that the lady on the phone failed to do today!!

got mine as well, three in the family section, decent seats, the new ticketing system is very nice and slick, no problems at all. We are in the E26 bit, I didnt realise that was part of the dolman now despite it being part of the south stand new build, does anyone know if we will have access to the dolman or south stand for refreshments/toilets ? I dont mind either way, made up to get our first season tickets yeyyyyy! it only took me thirty years.....

I couldn't get in so emailed them.

It turns out my password is different from my normal bcfc.co.uk one - in fact its my postcode, and clearly a default one they set up without my knowing it!

You should of got an email with your supporters ID number, and it said about the password on there.

• Admin

got mine as well, three in the family section, decent seats, the new ticketing system is very nice and slick, no problems at all. We are in the E26 bit, I didnt realise that was part of the dolman now despite it being part of the south stand new build, does anyone know if we will have access to the dolman or south stand for refreshments/toilets ?

Both stands will share the same concourse, and when finished will be joined to the new Williams stand

Archived