IGNORED

Rotherham In Trouble

HoldenBall

Seems to have been very poorly handled in my opinion. Club has until 1st May to appeal (presumably heard at a later date) and final fixtures to be played on 2 May. I'm sure Rotherham will be able to put together a decent basis for appeal against the three points which would not be vexacios; questionning the reasonableness of the deduction perhaps, and leave the relegation spots in limbo. If they stay up in spite of the deduction just withdraw that after the final whistle.

Who knows - perhaps a few back handers have been passed around resulting in giving the league licence to determine relegation after the event... - I am jesting, this isn't FIFA.

Seems to have been very poorly handled in my opinion. Club has until 1st May to appeal (presumably heard at a later date) and final fixtures to be played on 2 May. I'm sure Rotherham will be able to put together a decent basis for appeal against the three points which would not be vexacios; questionning the reasonableness of the deduction perhaps, and leave the relegation spots in limbo. If they stay up in spite of the deduction just withdraw that after the final whistle.

Who knows - perhaps a few back handers have been passed around resulting in giving the league licence to determine relegation after the event... - I am jesting, this isn't FIFA.

Forest Green and AFC Wimbledon have both had points deducted for the same offence, MK Dons had to replay a cup tie for the same offence so I doubt they will be able to change their mind on appeal

Well, I don't mind admitting I had to google that word! Although it suggests a spelling of 'vexatious', well done 29AR, like a new word I can bamboozle people with!

Well, I don't mind admitting I had to google that word! Although it suggests a spelling of 'vexatious', well done 29AR, like a new word I can bamboozle people with!

Even more bamboozling if you misspell it as badly as I did!!

I hope Millwall stay up.

Always enjoy a trip to the smoke and the shadier parts of South East London.

Always enjoy the visit of Millwall. There is generally something in the air (often a seat) when those scamps come calling.

An atmosphere is guaranteed.

Just one? :)  Plus urine, Ganga, some Charlie flakes, and a few rolled up newspapers :D  

Archived