IGNORED

Plane Charter

David Scott

Love this idea, has it ever been done before by fans? Surely it would make the news?

Also, would they really let 200 football fans have their own plane?

The horse Punchers have done it numerous times, hired a fleet of Concordes once to take their 30,000 to Hartleppol

On a serious note I'm sure City fans have done it before ( Newcastle in CCC ?) and have it in my head that some did back in the First Div days or the 75 / 76 promotion season for Sunderland ?

Sure some with better memories will put me right

My backs been playing up a bit lately.

We're all part of the same club so I'm wondering what the chances are of pricing up and combining the total cost and working out an equal per person fare for you lot on the plane and me travelling up seperately in a limo?

(It won't be the first time a group of people have travelled to a match in this way, that's for sure?) :)

Love this idea, has it ever been done before by fans? Surely it would make the news?

Also, would they really let 200 football fans have their own plane?

I have used charter planes before too watch England play.  Albania with 7 planes flying in was pretty cool. The bar at Standstead was rammed at 3 in the morning.  Good times.

Steve

The horse Punchers have done it numerous times, hired a fleet of Concordes once to take their 30,000 to Hartleppol

On a serious note I'm sure City fans have done it before ( Newcastle in CCC ?) and have it in my head that some did back in the First Div days or the 75 / 76 promotion season for Sunderland ?

Sure some with better memories will put me right

Pretty sure the Newcastle Championship trip was organised by the club as the players were on it. Got a vague memory that Albert told the media boys that one passenger got her t**s out at the airport. We went by train so can't confirm this episode.

Not sure about any flight in 76, but seem to remember persuading my brothers to drive to Roker (or trying to).

Pretty sure the Newcastle Championship trip was organised by the club as the players were on it. Got a vague memory that Albert told the media boys that one passenger got her t**s out at the airport. We went by train so can't confirm this episode.

Not sure about any flight in 76, but seem to remember persuading my brothers to drive to Roker (or trying to).

Thanks Homer - that rings a bell , club organised and sold spare seats

Anyway fellas hasn't Uncle Steve got his own private jet ? Few shuttle runs would get us up there ;)

If Uncle Steve really cared about us he'd buy a small fleet of Jets , paint them red n white and tell Peter Carol to do one ;)

City Flight And Return Travel Service

' City FARTS'

;)

Archived