IGNORED

Well Done

heavensentcityg3nt

Morning Bristolians looking forward to the gane tonight , we need the points to stay in touch to what is a fading hope of a play off spot and obviously you are on for promotion tonight.

I thought is say well done on what has been an excellent season for you guys and wish you all the best ( after tonight of course)

We are hit and miss this season in the league and the fa cup story detracted us away from our league form but wouldnt swap promotion for beating Chelsea in their own back yard it was Roy if the rovers stuff but hey ho enjoy the gane tonight I suspect we will rip up the form book and probably upset your party but that's us all over lose against Yeovil twice but play well against the in form sides

Anyway well done hope you get the championship I visit Bristol regularly as I have family down there and always keep one eye in results

Enjoy promotion hopefully you celebrate after your next game

Morning Bristolians looking forward to a decent game tonight , we need the points to stay in touch to maintain a decent hope of a play off spot and obviously you are on for promotion tonight. Decent.

I thought is say well done on what has been a decent season for you guys and wish you all the best ( after tonight of course)

We are sometimes decent an sometimes not this season in the league and the fa cup story detracted us away from our league form but wouldn't swap promotion for beating Chelsea in their own back yard it was Roy if the rovers stuff but hey ho enjoy the gane tonight I suspect we will rip up the form book and probably upset your party but that's us all over lose against Yeovil twice but play well against the decent sides.

Anyway well done hope you get the championship I visit Bristol regularly as I have family down there - it' s a decent place - and always keep one eye in results

Enjoy promotion hopefully you celebrate after your next game

Thank you pal. I hope you don't mind but I've edited your post a little. I'm having Bantam10 withdrawal symptoms.

Your win over Chelsea really was Roy of the R*vers stuff, in fact even reading you talking about it gave me goose bumps thinking about (our) Jon Stead ripping them a new one!

All the best for next year, decent team are Bradford.

By the way, does that Italian chap still play for you? He was decent.

Bridge too far this year we get the long ball title but we mix it up well but tactically we haven't been on it over the last few games and we just don't have a striker who will get us 20 plus goals .

I think next season with more sqaud depth and some strengthening in areas we may well be up there. The money made this season is going towards next year despite us having points on the board and a chance of cementing a play off place the board decided not to bankroll a promotion push

We are run within our means and don't have big budgets but parkinson has improved us year on year we were fourth bottom of the entire football league when he took over - capital one cup final, promotion , facup run the rise has been amazing and if we miss out this year we have to reflect on what has been another step up for us

Enjoy the game all travelling fans will enjoy the atmosphere we will have the place bouncing tonight should be a great occasion

Any questions from travelling fans I'll try and answer

Will your pitch effect our passing good football game as much as I think it will?

I don't know how a club can get a pitch so wrong? I know we've pumped millions into a Desso but even when we had a normal pitch it was in good nick?

Thanks for the post. Remember a draw could still see us celebrating at Valley Parade.  :shifty:

Will your pitch effect our passing good football game as much as I think it will?

I don't know how a club can get a pitch so wrong? I know we've pumped millions into a Desso but even when we had a normal pitch it was in good nick?

Thanks for the post. Remember a draw could still see us celebrating at Valley Parade.  :shifty:

Or a defeat

Your cup exploits his year have been brilliant and due to the Stead connection, all of us "Real BCFC" ;) supporters particularly enjoyed his inspired performance and your win against Chelsea.

Of course we want to seal promotion tonight and never want to see any other outcome but our team win but I'm sure we'd be very happy for us to finish as Champions followed by PNE and Bradford. Any outcome which keeps Swindon down will be fine by us!

Archived