IGNORED

Tonight's The Night

Major Isewater

Leaving around 13:00.....   going to be the result we all want....promise.....

then onto Aden's BIG party at AG when we win the title on Saturday v Covee

then Aden's BIG party at Chesterfield

then another of Aden's BIG parties home to Warsaw

life is pretty good at the moment as far as the footy goes .....

Selfishly hoping for a draw tonight so we can go up at home on Saturday  :chant6ez:  :dancing2:  :englandsmile4wf:  :yahoo:  :banana:  :laughcont:

Or we win the title on Sat eh! Let's not give Preston a sniff after the hard work last weekend!!

Alright, I'll ask (and before anyone with an Ashton Gate postcode asks I cannot get time off work and couldn't afford it even if I could, however I really do want to go! ;) ).....Has anyone uncovered any streaming sites that may be showing the game tonight?  Just thinking that if goals are being shown on Sky Sports shortly after going in that there may be a signal hijacked somewhere!!!

Into work for a few hours then off up to Bradford at about midday.

Not been there before, so hopefully it will be a memorable first visit!

COYR!

Keep your wits about you tonight BS3 - some cracking fans up there but also a 'naughty' element - unlikely to be as 'relaxed' as Saturday

Stay safe fella

Yeah because its 100% guaranteed that we'll win on saturday....

Anyone who doesnt want us to win tonight, have a word with yourself.

This. Just consider our last 4/5 seasons, and also how long we waited to get out this league last time.

Get it done asap and enjoy the last 3 games

Alright, I'll ask (and before anyone with an Ashton Gate postcode asks I cannot get time off work and couldn't afford it even if I could, however I really do want to go! ;) ).....Has anyone uncovered any streaming sites that may be showing the game tonight?  Just thinking that if goals are being shown on Sky Sports shortly after going in that there may be a signal hijacked somewhere!!!

Ignore em all you like when you find your mini bus on its roof or all the windows put in !!!!

Tell the middle aged Watford fan at Wolves the other day :facepalm:

And comparison football / cinema !!!!!

You must be referring to showcase !!!

And

'

Warning people to stay safe just gives the idiots ideas that they are somehow more important than they are. Much better off just being ignored.'

No

Warning people to stay safe means exactly that , just have your wits about you

Sorry but either there are a number if grounds you haven't been to, you are lucky or you travel by CATS (safe option)

Very naive IMO still it's your call

Archived