IGNORED

Walsall Ticket

One Team In Keynsham

Sorry to hijack but if anyone could help me out with a spare membership as well, me and the old man wanna go but he doesn't have a membership and don't really wanna risk general sale

Long shot but hit me with a PM of you can help, cheers :)

• Admin

any season ticket holder can help you out, I'm using mine for another before you ask :(

WRONG - As a Season ticket holder, the forverer Bristol membership is included within our package.

It is not an additional benefit - only those who have purchased a seperate membership can apply for tickets

a bit off if you ask me, as a st holder that should be your entitlement   using a forever bristol to gain further tickets to me is wrong.  i know i will upset most st holders, you already pay cheapest rate for your seat for the whole year, priority if we get a big cup game ,priority for the shiny new south stand,   

a bit off if you ask me, as a st holder that should be your entitlement   using a forever bristol to gain further tickets to me is wrong.  i know i will upset most st holders, you already pay cheapest rate for your seat for the whole year, priority if we get a big cup game ,priority for the shiny new south stand,   

• Admin

It is solely that - there is NO additional entitlement

Proven with the West Ham game that all Forever Bristol members will get a ticket - lassume the club will milk every spare seat from Walsall so to maximise the number for City fans.

So don't be surprised is additional tickets get released nearer the game when it is clear what Walsall will be needing

Why does this keep coming up? It's obvious that if you're a STH you don't get the option of buying another ticket. That would set up a situation where the only way you'd get a ticket was if you had a mate who was a STH, which would be lunacy and completely unfair on those who have paid for the privelige of second tier ticket priority

Frankly if you haven't paid for a membership then I don't think you should expect to be able to get a ticket while the stadium only holds 12k.

Got one for my lad in the Williams singing, funny thing is I had to phone up on Monday to get his association as they had the wrong details for him and asked how many tickets for sale in that block and was told there wouldn't be any, anyway when I logged on there was probably about 50 for sale so sorted

Why does this keep coming up? It's obvious that if you're a STH you don't get the option of buying another ticket. That would set up a situation where the only way you'd get a ticket was if you had a mate who was a STH, which would be lunacy and completely unfair on those who have paid for the privelige of second tier ticket priority

Frankly if you haven't paid for a membership then I don't think you should expect to be able to get a ticket while the stadium only holds 12k.

Hi CR we have had this before and hopefully this will end very soon for me. I have been talking my old mate into getting a ST for next year ( I will whatever !!) and he may...I say may give in and get one. Like all the other times this season,although a FB member I have to wait till Monday until they go on general sale as he buys them online and we sit together. I can also understand his point of view in that he hasnt missed a match at home this season (incl cup) and has a record online of being a 'regular' supporter for many years. Be bl***y glad when we have 27000 capacity and everything gets back ?????? to normal.

Archived