IGNORED

Who Is Letting Me Down Tonight Then...?

BRISTOL86

Certainly didn't expect Preston to let me down.

5 fold acca, aggregate score 22-4 and still bloody lost it.

Worst was I was trying to cash out for the last half hour when they were all winning and it wouldn't let me

Who are you with mate? I'd complain to an online help agent, heard others with similar stories! May get a free bet or something similar, absolutely gutted for you though - it's reminded me why I hate betting!

Went through a month or so of being absolutely glued to it, won a lot more than I lost but I've stopped for good (hopefully) now! Was watching Liverpool yesterday and I turned to my friend and said I fancy Joe Allen to score tonight as he was in a more advanced position similar to his Swansea days- was so tempted to put a tenner on it but didn't then he bleddy goes and scores, typical - quite simply I cannot stand the pain of it all!

At the time it was something like 4-0, 3-0, 3-0, 4-1, 2-0 or something and looking comfortable. Really didn't see PNE squandering a 2-0 home lead :(

I see your point, for sure, you need to pay a visit to Preston to address the balance.  Didn't they even want to try for the title?

Archived