IGNORED

Love It Or Hate It, Purple &lime Has Been A Lucky Shirt

RedM

Feel a bit sorry for Mr Cotterill.

Fans all over the shop and the media reckon City bought the league like a Man City of the West.

AND

City fans reckon the away form is down not to players being able to move a ball from A - B, ball rotation through the thirds, 3 -5- 2, overlapping wing backs, underlapping Freemans ..

BUT

Players looking like purple gladiolus.

Mr Dicks would have none of this.

And Mr Osman WE got rid of him and that kit.

So where are all of our Statto's today?  Probs still under the influence!  What an easy challenge though.  2014-15 season, games played in P&L, points gained in P&L, For and Against in P&L.

Seems exceedingly simple to work out, but I'm a thick tw4t and also don't know where to start!  Good luck, somebody........

Not only MUST we have the purple and Lime for next season, we should make it the first strip, play home and away in it (there is no clash of colour I know of).

It would be a complete USP (unique selling point), it looks great, the players like it, its been lucky and I love it...

We should also deck out the whole of the stadium in dollops of the stuff...

I am in favour of Purple and Lime!!

Not only MUST we have the purple and Lime for next season, we should make it the first strip, play home and away in it (there is no clash of colour I know of).

It would be a complete USP (unique selling point), it looks great, the players like it, its been lucky and I love it...

We should also deck out the whole of the stadium in dollops of the stuff...

I am in favour of Purple and Lime!!

Is your name Tan (Vinnie). also thanks for explaining USP!

Archived