IGNORED

Is Cotts The Man To Take Us Forward?

stephenkibby.

One thing that I think has been crucial is his away day planning, how many other teams INCL premier's, go away on a thurs for some away games? Away to Preston. leave thurs and stay away till for tonight's game. Couldn't do that unless you have chair's 100% backing AND a tight knit group of players. THERE IS NO I IN TEAM

One thing that I think has been crucial is his away day planning, how many other teams INCL premier's, go away on a thurs for some away games? Away to Preston. leave thurs and stay away till for tonight's game. Couldn't do that unless you have chair's 100% backing AND a tight knit group of players. THERE IS NO I IN TEAM

....there is in WINNER :facepalm:

I think this conversation should be left until after the season is over, lets just let the players, manager and everyone associated with the club enjoy the moment, they have earnt it after all.

But I think we can all agree that he has most definately earnt the chance to and I for one think he'll do well in the Championship.

I think this conversation should be left until after the season is over, lets just let the players, manager and everyone associated with the club enjoy the moment, they have earnt it after all.

But I think we can all agree that he has most definately earnt the chance to and I for one think he'll do well in the Championship.

Agreed, just relax and let it all unfold.

Or best left in its entirety. What's the point in guessing? December 2013 we were asking the same queston - we were (largely) blindingly wrong.

Archived