Agard     WINNER 10

Jet        WINNER  10

LIittle   WINNER  10

Cunningham WINNER 10

Elliott   WINNER 10

Wagstaff WINNER 10

M Smith  WINNER 10

COTTERILL WINNER 11

They were awesome, each and everyone of them.

Can't help but single out a few, Tavernier, looked class and managed a brace, can't really ask for more.

Ayling: the guy can beat a man and some of his defensive decision making was absolute class, so glad he got a goal too, he is one for the future, God knows what he'd be like in his natural position.

Wilbraham- well all I can say is, is this man Jesus reincarnated, his work rate is phenomenal and definitely another season left in him, the guy is just class.

Joey Bryan- that header!!!!!!!! His feet must have been ten foot off the ground.

Freeman- for such a small chap, it's so hard to get the ball off him, kept possession brilliantly and looked like messi against a defence that couldn't wait to see the back of him.

..........ah **** it they were ALL HEROES.

what made the night so special was to see what it meant for the players, also to see how they bonded, you know for a fact that this lot are friends on and off the field and I dare anyone, pundit, expert, superfan to tell me that with a few additions in key areas this group will surprise a few next season........could we do a Bournemouth.........why the **** not!!!!!!

Archived