IGNORED

Who Do We Want To Come Down From Premier League?

brad blit

As title says, now Promotion has been secured we can start looking at fixtures next year and the potential of new grounds for most! Personally speaking I would say West Brom (not too far away), QPR (one of best away days ever when Maynard scored) and Leicester (again distance not too far)

Its a shame Pardew has saved Palace as would love to go there again.....

Wouldnt like to see Hull or Sunderland, both long away trips. Maybe Burnley for the Cotterill connection, other than that I dont like QPR so maybe WBA and Leicester then. these teams in the Championship already look scarey but we can beat anyone right now and if we can carry that momentum, why not.

It was not until last night that I thought Newcastle and WBA could come down as both of them are losing every week, but unfortunately, with the points they already have and the games left for the teams below them, I can't see either of them getting relegated. Which is a shame as Newcastle was a good weekend, and WBA is only down the road for me (literally)

Sunderland would be new for me and would complete my big North West club stadia visits as I've been to Hull, Boro and Newcastle.

It was not until last night that I thought Newcastle and WBA could come down as both of them are losing every week, but unfortunately, with the points they already have and the games left for the teams below them, I can't see either of them getting relegated. Which is a shame as Newcastle was a good weekend, and WBA is only down the road for me (literally)

Sunderland would be new for me and would complete my big North West club stadia visits as I've been to Hull, Boro and Newcastle.

Ahem. North East!

QPR - just so they go in to financial meltdown for trying to be something they aren't.

If they get fined a stupid amount, is that money shared between the clubs or 'lost' to the FA black-hole?

It's supposed to go to charity , but I believe they already have their lawyers working on some scam where they wriggle out of it!

It's supposed to go to charity , but I believe they already have their lawyers working on some scam where they wriggle out of it!

I'm sure I read somewhere that if they refuse to pay it, they'd be demoted to the Conf - which would be outstanding news, as you'd imagine that the Barcelona of League 5 would then have some genuine competition.

Holy SatNav Batman!  Sunderland, Hull, Middlesbrough and Newcastle are in the North WEST?

Need a little less Thatchers in the utility belt old chum :D

Sunderland would be good as it would be a new ground for me. Never really liked QPR (they seem to think they are bigger than they actually are) so it would be funny if they went down with all the money they have spent. Hull have a bad run in but would think they would do well next year in the Champ so Burnley to go down would be better.

Archived