IGNORED

Bradford Celebrations Video

Strawberry2157.

You'll know from my Flint says NO NO NO video I'm rubbish with the camera but for those who weren't as privileged as us to be there.....

Luke Ayling is just great & no idea what George Sav is showing Luke at the start!!! He finds it very funny though!!!

Ayling is just a top bloke, absolutely gifted as well, a complete asset to the club and that badge.

He was just saying, I love it, i ******* love it, I love bristol city, I ******* love them......words to my ears, he's a god in my eyes.

Ayling is just a top bloke, absolutely gifted as well, a complete asset to the club and that badge.

He was just saying, I love it, i ******* love it, I love bristol city, I ******* love them......words to my ears, he's a god in my eyes.

Totally agree, seems a great guy. Where abouts in the vid is that?

Where was cotterill?

Hopefully when the goals are shown they show how he celebrated the last 2-3, he was jumping around like a little kid in a sweet shop, so refreshing to see.

Proud of many things about our club right now but he really is something special.

Smith and Ayling are clearly loving a bit of promotion based japery there! And fair play to them, they've had cracking seasons.

And to think that at the start of the season, myself (and a number of others) considered that Botswana adventure nothing more than a vanity exercise by our owner - clearly the squad got plenty out of that!

Flint seems to be loving his status as the man who said 'no'.

Archived