IGNORED

Thankyou Lord - At Last - A Set-Up With Ruthlessness As Well As Talent.

southvillekiddy

To all you mad buggers that love City. Just crawled in from Bradford. I lost my voice completely and I've got a crick in my neck somehow, so I feel I've played a tiny part.

Last night is up there, probably the best I've experienced in 50 years of City watching, for lots of reasons. I have never before seen a City team show such surgical, talented ruthlessness in getting the result THEY KNEW THEY COULD GET in the complete annihilation of Bradford City to achieve promotion.

They were tussling to the very end to get more goals - 6 wasn't enough for them.

Please Lord let us see the end of the tired old ways of trying to go 2 up, sitting on it and then getting clobbered at the end.

This man Cotterill has bred winning certainty into the pysche of the talented group he has put together. Amazing.

And finally as well as sportingly applauding the Bradford players and die-hard fans, SC seemed to make a point of not getting carried away in the amazing scenes at the end - which were another reason it's probably my best City game - he and that group of players want nothing else than to be Champions. Brilliant

Archived