IGNORED

Dear Aden, I'm Sorry Again, Again

southvillekiddy

Dear Aden,

I'm writing to you to say sorry again, again.

Please forgive me for saying that you didn't look like a footballer and that with your body and especially with the size of your feet you should be long distance speed-skating for Norway. I feel like a swine for complaining when you cocked it up at Brentford in your first season and seemed to spend most of your time arguing with Frankie. 

To see you organising that defence and playing with such skill and certainty and scoring all those amazing headers makes me feel ashamed to have ever doubted you.

And almost as important as all this thankyou for showing that you love City and hate Swinetown in your Sky Sports interview - this provided the material for what may be the best chant of recent times.

Your loving fan

SK

Don't worry Southville - you're not the only one. I referred to him in one post last season as 'a liability'. Yet another slice of humble pie to go along with the one I just swallowed on the 'thanks to Cotterill' thread. I did offer up an apology to Flint earlier in the season when it had already become clear that the man's performances had improved beyond all recognition, but I don't mind in the least repeating it. Very close to being player of the year, though I suspect Freeman will just edge it.

Dear Aden,

I'm writing to you to say sorry again, again.

Please forgive me for saying that you didn't look like a footballer and that with your body and especially with the size of your feet you should be long distance speed-skating for Norway. I feel like a swine for complaining when you cocked it up at Brentford in your first season and seemed to spend most of your time arguing with Frankie. 

To see you organising that defence and playing with such skill and certainty and scoring all those amazing headers makes me feel ashamed to have ever doubted you.

And almost as important as all this thankyou for showing that you love City and hate Swinetown in your Sky Sports interview - this provided the material for what may be the best chant of recent times.

Your loving fan

SK

See me outside Mr Parslow's office after school young man.

Archived