IGNORED

Friday Night - Preston At Vale

sephjnr

Friday Night  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want PNE to win because I prefer them to take the remaining automatic promotion position leaving MK Dons to beat Swindle in the playoff final. 

We will win the title, regardless of PNE's result. The outcome is in our hands. One win from three remaining matches will see us over the line. Of course, I'd like that to be Saturday v Cov but I can be patient.

What I DON'T want is for Swindle to gain promotion and ruin a very good song.

I want us to get 100 points and for that to happen, we need to win all our last games, so by that logic it's irrelevant what Preston do.

However, part of me would prefer Preston to Swindle or Dongs coming up, so a Preston win is ok with me.

I do agree though, needing to win on Saturday would have a much better razzamatazz about it.

we really needn't worry about preston.

We need to match their worst result in one of our remaining games.

Essentially they need to win them all and we need to lose them all. I can't see it somehow.

To be fair, I don't think anyone's worried. The title is ours, let's be honest. I think it's a matter of whether we want to win it ourselves on Saturday, or just have a complete party atmosphere from start to finish. Either is fine by me. Rather them win and we have that excitement from when we take the lead though.

I want PNE to win because I prefer them to take the remaining automatic promotion position leaving MK Dons to beat Swindle in the playoff final. 

We will win the title, regardless of PNE's result. The outcome is in our hands. One win from three remaining matches will see us over the line. Of course, I'd like that to be Saturday v Cov but I can be patient.

What I DON'T want is for Swindle to gain promotion and ruin a very good song.

this

I always want whatever's most beneficial to City to happen, so hoping they slip up. Of course I don't want Swindon or MK Dons to oust them, but I would rather either of them accompany us up automatically than we get pipped for the title by Preston (not likely, but still possible)

I can't see it though, this is a must-win for them - their focus will be purely on automatic promotion rather than the title. they need the three points and I think they will win comfortably.

No brainer for me. Preston to beat Vale as I want them up in second. If Swindon the cheating scumbags were to finish second if would really and I mean really peeve me off big time. I want to see the pain when they **** up in the playoffs :yes:

As someone else said I also want the 100 points as well, so we can't have the players not trying ;)  with the title already in the bag can we.

Oh and we will win on Sat anyway!

Archived