IGNORED

Massive Congratulations To Steve Lansdown Thread!

REDOXO

People who never make decisions, never get anything wrong! They also never get anything right!

We should all be very grateful that the owner of Bristol City FC and Bristol Rugby is one who never shirks from making decisions, is a local boy who made good, still has his business based in Bristol and who wants to improve the quality and profile of sport in Bristol.

He may not have been a City fan since early childhood like some, but to see the genuine delight on his face when interviewed after Tuesday's win at Bradford, shows that deep inside, he is just like the many thousands who follow and support both City and Bris.

A fan, who gets a great big buzz when his team wins and also wins in style!

Fair play to him indeed.

I don't like the tax evasion much or how it enforces his absence from the coal face and the lack of clarity about who's in charge  - I think there have been too many distractions like the Long Ashton development - which have all been at the cost of good footballing decisions.     Now everything is focused in the same direction and it's cooking.

I like what he's doing with the basketball too - that's a very cool thing for Bristol.

Good on yer, Steve.

Steve L .... Top man .... You deserve the glory of this promotion for all your efforts concerned with BCFC (and dare i mention it BS).

We the loyal fans will never give up supporting our mighty team - we will never forget what you have done for OUR club ... and you should be very proud for what has been achieved.

Keep up the great work.

steve has got many things wrong, but has the detemination to put things right,

we are very lucky to have him his mistakes would bankrupt us if his pockets werent so deep,

But whats nice is he's able to learn from his mistakes

On wards and upwards

Archived