IGNORED

Parking

Eynsham Red

I'm hoping they have plenty of places on Saturday, because I'm going to be late for kick off.

My lad is playing at Calne and his game won't finish until 2.15!

I've read that it takes approx an hour from Calne to AG,anyone know if that's correct?

I think that's a tad optimistic, especially on a sell out match day with the accompanying traffic. But good luck!

I'm hoping they have plenty of places on Saturday, because I'm going to be late for kick off.

I've read that it takes approx an hour from Calne to AG,anyone know if that's correct?

Usually can do it from Chippenham to AG in 45 minutes but that really is reliant on the time you leave, traffic and multiple 'backstreet" merryment ... not counting parking up also which clearly is an unknown variable!

Think it will be longer than an hour if you are leaving at 2:15pm.

Sorry!

I assume he will be playing at the Beaversbrook complex? The facility is Chippenham side of Calne which would save time but if he doesn't finish til 2.15 I think you will do well to get to AG for 3.30, let alone park up and get in the ground.

Unfortunately I have been working in Calne of late(absolute shit tip) and the best I have done is get to Warmley in around 45 minutes but it depends what way you would be planning on going from there?

I assume he will be playing at the Beaversbrook complex? The facility is Chippenham side of Calne which would save time but if he doesn't finish til 2.15 I think you will do well to get to AG for 3.30, let alone park up and get in the ground.

Unfortunately I have been working in Calne of late(absolute shit tip) and the best I have done is get to Warmley in around 45 minutes but it depends what way you would be planning on going from there?

Yes that's the place. Thanks to you and the others for the info.

I guess it's just a case of putting me foot down and seeing what happens!

If I miss the first half so be it,but I will be there somehow!!

Absolutely no chance. 45 mins from there on a clear run, let alone with Saturday afternoon shoppers traffic etc.

I suggest your lad needs to suffer a mystery pulled hamstring midway through the first half.

Archived