IGNORED

Season Ticket - Finance (Merged)

Hydey

If you are looking at the finance option perhaps consider a credit card with 0% introductory offers; it might not save you loads but it is something I have done in the past and just made payments as I would have over the season.

I'm not sure if they are still running it but Barclays used to do a specific credit card deal which included 0% on football season tickets. You might also be able to get a no-fee overdraft on your bank account up to the season ticket amount.

If you are looking at the finance option perhaps consider a credit card with 0% introductory offers; it might not save you loads but it is something I have done in the past and just made payments as I would have over the season.

I'm not sure if they are still running it but Barclays used to do a specific credit card deal which included 0% on football season tickets. You might also be able to get a no-fee overdraft on your bank account up to the season ticket amount.

I used to have the Barclaycard purely for my season ticket, but they withdrew it a couple of years ago, so it is no longer available.

I used to have the Barclaycard purely for my season ticket, but they withdrew it a couple of years ago, so it is no longer available.

I thought they had.

I'm not sure how true it is but I'm sure I was once told/read that they made a huge mistake on that deal in that there was no deadline for the 0% offer and the terms and conditions prevented them from moving the debt to a conventional arrangement thus there are a number of people out there with several years of season tickets on credit with no incentive to pay it off.

Just received this email:-

Hi David,

Thank you for purchasing your Bristol City Season Ticket and opting to pay by finance.

The deadline for payment has now passed so we will need you to apply for finance at www.seasonticketfinance.com/bristol_city or contact us to make full payment by the end of the week.

If we do not hear from you before Friday (5th June) at 5pm we will be releasing your seat.

If you have already applied for finance online and have been accepted then please disregard this message.

Kind regards,

Taylor Kingscott
Supporter Services

I have it all sorted out with Zebra Finance (I thought) this is really shoddy to send the same email to everybody.....Really bad customer service.....

Just received this email:-

Hi David,

Thank you for purchasing your Bristol City Season Ticket and opting to pay by finance.

The deadline for payment has now passed so we will need you to apply for finance at www.seasonticketfinance.com/bristol_city or contact us to make full payment by the end of the week.

If we do not hear from you before Friday (5th June) at 5pm we will be releasing your seat.

If you have already applied for finance online and have been accepted then please disregard this message.

Kind regards,

Taylor Kingscott

Supporter Services

I have it all sorted out with Zebra Finance (I thought) this is really shoddy to send the same email to everybody.....Really bad customer service.....

I sorted mine our using the finance option and haven't received any email of this kind. Maybe it's was just you who's incorrectly received it?

Chased up Zebra finance today as heard nothing. They had no record of my ticket on their system. Heard nothing from City either. Called City and a couple of quick emails later it was all sorted. It's fairly painless once it gets going but to see some people who have sorted their finance are being chased and see some people who have yet to hear anything is slightly worrying.

Archived