IGNORED

Anyone Else Feel This Forum Is One Of The Best?

Not necessarily in terms of content ( ;) ) but respect of technical quality, layout, ease of use, and yes to be fair level of contribution and number of users.

Having been on loads, some of the others are shocking, not just in their turn of the century appearance, but layout (only discussing the next match on the main board), level of contribution and regularity of content.

I know we only mingle with our peers and maybe prem ones are better due to higher sponsorship, but this is the best one overall that i have come across.  

I quite like Cardiff Citys to be honest, think both theirs are laid out well.

Agreed.

The Posters don't seem to be so stuck up their own arse as much either.

None of this I'm a season ticket holder therefore im more important than Jesus stuff you get on some forums..............

You can't fault the layout and the user friendliness of the forum, from a technical point of view.

Always think its a reflection on a clubs fanbase how busy a forum is.. Its no coincidence the small clubs (Swindon) only have about 1 or 2 replys a day on threads..

A lot to do with them only having the 1 computer in Swindon town centre and most of the locals being wary of such witch-like stuff as t'interweb.

Always think its a reflection on a clubs fanbase how busy a forum is.. Its no coincidence the small clubs (Swindon) only have about 1 or 2 replys a day on threads..

But that might have something to do with the difficulty in typing on a computer keyboard when you have 6 fingers on each hand!

Ours is far and away the best forum.. i mean you only have to look at the Official Match Day Thread, for a start, which is gurt awesome like. ;)

I think come the season end I might round them all up and put in a subforum so they are easy to find/read again :)

Agreed.

The Posters don't seem to be so stuck up their own arse as much either.

None of this I'm a season ticket holder therefore im more important than Jesus stuff you get on some forums..............

You can't fault the layout and the user friendliness of the forum, from a technical point of view.

Yep. Cardiff- proper fans , proper club, great owners- hope they come up with us.

Ours is far and away the best forum.. i mean you only have to look at the Official Match Day Thread, for a start, which is gurt awesome like. ;)

...and quite educational.

Archived