IGNORED

Better Season For The Accounts Too!

extonsred

Got rid of expensive players on l/t contracts, bought players paid in large part by money for Baldock,  smaller squad so overall is suspect wage bill is on a par with last year.

Crowds up on last year and good cup runs to Wembley and 4th round of FA cup.

Most of all though on the balance sheet what is the worth of the players now compared to the fees paid for them?

Don't think SL will need to dip into his posket this year -- other than for the small issue of new stadium though!!

Got rid of expensive players on l/t contracts, bought players paid in large part by money for Baldock,  smaller squad so overall is suspect wage bill is on a par with last year.

Most of all though on the balance sheet what is the worth of the players now compared to the fees paid for them?

Don't think SL will need to dip into his posket this year -- other than for the small issue of new stadium though!!

expect the loses to be around the 6 million mark for this season and contuinuing to fall (my prediction)

Interesting what we paid for players versus what they're worth now.

Of course any player is only worth what someone will pay, but let's take Freeman who 400k - apologies if I made that up... He's probably worth 10x that now. Amazing investment really.

I wish I had sold my house and bought Luke Freeman.

Fortunately for us,Mr Lansdown has a rosket in his posket

The book value of the players is precisely the remaining value of the contract - based on the contract valuation on signing, spread across the contract duration - so at the end of the contract period the value  will be zero.

This is normally only adjusted when a player leaves or signs a new deal

Archived