IGNORED

Penalties And Red Cards

Rich

How many times have we been awarded a penalty this season?

How many times have we played against ten men or less?

It seems like there are certain teams that have profited from each scenario when compared to us.

If we'd have had the penalties I believe should have been awarded we' be champions already. 

Just imagine if we were going for the play offs and not getting those decisions.

It also appears that that crock of shyte at the rugby ground get more than their fair share of each. Do they and other clubs, by that I mean supporters management and players, actively try and influence the officials to get an advantage. I know in whorefield they all seem to shout as one near the dug out, if there's a dodgy tackle.

Thoughts please.

JET x3- away at Notts County and S****horpe, and at home to Yeovil.

Cunningham x1- At Doncaster.

Agard x2- at home to MK Dons and Yeovil (missed vs Yeovil).

Pack x1- at home to Barnsley.

Think that's all of them, 7 in total.

Can't even remembering us play against 10 men.

Why......were up, life can sometimes be a bastard........today with my rose tinted glasses life is beautiful ........don't ruin it

Ruin it? I was merely asking a question. Put your rose tinted glasses back on and imagine where we'd be with a little more going our way. This season has been one of hard work (more to come), great team spirit and an abundance of skill which has been brilliant. I'm not trying to ruin it, just wanting more.

Archived