IGNORED

The Champions Day Out

RedRock

Itinerary for Saturday...

Stella Special Train from South Devon, Taxi from Temple Meads to The Lions, Flag Day, South Stand Viewing, Footie, on the Pitch, Train back, Eastern Eye Indian in Newton Abbot.......if Carlsberg did Saturday's ....

Stella Special Train from South Devon, Taxi from Temple Meads to The Lions, Flag Day, South Stand Viewing, Footie, on the Pitch, Train back, Eastern Eye Indian in Newton Abbot.......if Carlsberg did Saturday's ....

Don't fall in the River Lemon, or get lost in Bakers Park or go swimming in the boating lake at Courtenay Park.

Thinking the tide went out in the 'boating lake' a few year's back!

The serious drinking will be done back in Shaldon, after the Indian, if in any fit state! Greater risk is getting swept out to sea off Nessie.

when you go in the eastern eye would you mind looking for the petrol lighter I left there a time ago that was in my many years in south devon [buckfastleigh!]

Warm.

A village between Teignmouth - (Ralph are you training it on Saturday? A couple of us are on the 10:00 and the 'budget special' return) and Newton.

Views stretching from Dartmoor down the estuary to the Coast - hence the name.

Every curry I have there makes me feel I've sat on a petrol lighter!

had some messy nights in the eastern eye,

there is a lad in kingsteignton big city fan.

come across him a lot in local football, remember him at local level and down the gate!!!

anyway the south devon branch is still strong!!!!

Archived