IGNORED

Disappointment With Megastore

Hopesy38

I find it really appalling how some certain items are excluded from the megastore as well as out of stock items.

A number of items are sold out, P&L shorts, socks as well as the black away socks, why are they sold out.. surely they can bring some more in.. it just had to be my size that was out of stock.

Past three seasons, they ain't sold the away GK shirt (orange, yellow and again yellow), now don't get me wrong but I love orange and yellow goalkeeper shirts and disappointed they ain't sold them, surely bring in around 100 and see how well they sell, if they sell well... BRING IN MORE.

This season, I absolutely love the yellow GK shirt... and again they didn't put it on sale... I love that shirt.. literally no one's got it and some of my friends agree it's such a lovely kit and they'd buy one too.

I'd pay big if anyone actually has one.

Jesus kiddo. You don't half like to moan.

We're on the brink of something totally and truly amazing. Just enjoy that.

You don't look like an old git from your pic, shouldn't you find a new outlet for your frustration - like chasing some girlies?

I find it really appalling how some certain items are excluded from the megastore as well as out of stock items.

A number of items are sold out, P&L shorts, socks as well as the black away socks, why are they sold out.. surely they can bring some more in.. it just had to be my size that was out of stock.

Past three seasons, they ain't sold the away GK shirt (orange, yellow and again yellow), now don't get me wrong but I love orange and yellow goalkeeper shirts and disappointed they ain't sold them, surely bring in around 100 and see how well they sell, if they sell well... BRING IN MORE.

This season, I absolutely love the yellow GK shirt... and again they didn't put it on sale... I love that shirt.. literally no one's got it and some of my friends agree it's such a lovely kit and they'd buy one too.

Your Twitter says you play for Bristol City. Surely you get kits for free?

That's invariably what to expect when you try and buy a kit at the end of the season........ Or would it be more sensible to carry excess stock to start selling reduced items in a few weeks time?

Anyone know if the Purple and Lime is sticking around next season? Would presume they will get more stock of it if it is. Imagine its sold more than the away kit this season as well.

If purple is retained for next season I hope the club follow the standard business model of doing so on a new design.

The extra sales revenue obtained from those that choose to buy it can help reduce the significant trading deficit the club faces next season.

Remember, no one is forced to buy it.

This stage of the season everything is usually on sale for 5quid because Adidas made us buy way more than we needed and are now selling it at a loss.

People have only had all season to buy what they wanted, i understand its perhaps frustrating seeing as people who don't normally buy suddenly want 'the promotion shirt etc' but there has been ample chance all told.

I live in Oz and have both a White and P&L shirt i bought in a 2 week visit to the UK last August, i'm sure if i can manage it everyone else can with considerably more time!

you need a woman mate.

Let me find something to complain about as we've got a great squad, manager & chairman, just been promoted & are champions elect  .... tickets, phone lines, view from the Dolman... oh yeah, the shop!!! Seriously!!!? :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

I bought a pasty at the Swindon match and it was hot. Absolute disgrace. Also bougth a beer at half time, that was pretty cold. Appauling

This is not a moan but hopefully the new shop will sale a greater range of items. I had a city beach towel years ago but they don't stock them anymore,also couldn't get city quilt covers which I'm sure would be a big seller for the kids.

Also would like to see the shoo open every Saturday morning the same as every other shop.

This is not a moan just some positive points in which the new shop could be better.

This is not a moan but hopefully the new shop will sale a greater range of items. I had a city beach towel years ago but they don't stock them anymore,also couldn't get city quilt covers which I'm sure would be a big seller for the kids.

Also would like to see the shoo open every Saturday morning the same as every other shop.

This is not a moan just some positive points in which the new shop could be better.

There was a city quilt cover in the shop last week when I was there. 

Not for the first time either

That is true, from the OP's other posts, it's clear they're gonna be along these lines!! I enjoy them personally!

Feels like a playground on these type of threads, everyone wanting to add their disapproval. One poster on this thread in particular who adds their tuppence to everything possible who definitely shouldn't throw stones!

Archived