IGNORED

Champions!

ducky

Come on you reds.  

Tomorrow will be some party.

Check the Sag forum and no doubt someone will point out that we're not Champions yet.

PNE could still win their last three games 4-0, and if City lost all of theirs 1-0, PNE would be champion. :yawn:

Check the Sag forum and no doubt someone will point out that we're not Champions yet.

PNE could still win their last three games 4-0, and if City lost all of theirs 1-0, PNE would be champion. :yawn:

So we have effectively won the league and one of the first things you do is go on the Rovers forum?

nope, still us by virtue of scoring one more goal. But yes, it is not mathematically settled yet - their final game could be 5-1, for example.... at which point this comes into effect

9.2 If two or more Clubs have the same number of points, goal difference and goals scored the highest placed Club shall be determined by the respective League records against each other, taking into account in order of precedence, points gained, goal difference and goals scored. If the above procedures do not separate the Clubs, then the Clubs concerned shall play off a deciding League Match or Matches under arrangements approved by the Board on a neutral ground. 

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/section3.aspx#h4bC7pU07XqHtsop.99

Which would hand the championship to them by virtue of their win at AG and the draw at their place

nope, still us by virtue of scoring one more goal. But yes, it is not mathematically settled yet - their final game could be 5-1, for example.... at which point this comes into effect

Which would hand the championship to them by virtue of their win at AG and the draw at their place

Trying to ruin our night?!? ;)

Think I'll apply Occam's Razor on this one!

Lads, lads, lads, Preston are losing their nerve, drawn the last 3.

EMKAYDONGS ?

Still

"I don't give **** and I don't give a ****,  

cos City are going to the Championship"

What a day I'm going to have up at the Lions. I'm with that BLACKADDER, what a smile I've got on.

I'm sure somebody mentioned it yesterday ( I assumed it was a joke !!! ). but I'm told from somebody at the meeting - that clown Ferguson (Him that talks like an abused boarding school internee ) did actually suggest / propose a joint City / Rovers promotion celebration / open top bus !!!

Now I realise this bloke is a dillusional idiot of the highest order bur REALLY ????? Are you actually serious ????

A clown of incredible levels of stupidness

He's gonna get some stick from me for one if he tries to come anywhere near the lads celebrations at any point

I'm sure somebody mentioned it yesterday but I'm told form somebody at the meeting - that clown Ferguson (Him that talks like an abused boarding school internee ) actually suggested a joint City / Rovers promotion celebration / open top bus !!!!!

Now I realise this bloke is a dillusional idiot of the highest order bur REALLY ????? Are you actually serious ????

A clown of incredible levels of stupidness

He's gonna get some stick from me for one if he tries to come anywhere near the lads celebrations at any point

It was a joke

So we have effectively won the league and one of the first things you do is go on the Rovers forum?

Not at all. If you read my post again you will see that I wrote 'Check the Sag forum and no doubt someone will point out that we're not Champions yet'. This was a sarcastic remark referring to a link (on a different  thread) to the Gas forum where some sag cretin had written that we weren't promoted yet. That was after Tuesdays result.

Not at all. If you read my post again you will see that I wrote 'Check the Sag forum and no doubt someone will point out that we're not Champions yet'. This was a sarcastic remark referring to a link (on a different thread) to the Gas forum where some sag cretin had written that we weren't promoted yet. That was after Tuesdays result.

I get ya now.

Mis-read.

Archived