IGNORED

Leeds

GrahamC

Interesting at the start of the season when Cotterill said he preferred working with British (and Irish) players and in fact our usual match day squad has 2 Irish, 1 Welsh and 15 English players in it.

I mention this only because it is being reported today that all 6 foreign players signed by their former chairman have told their manager that they are "injured" and unavailable for selection for today's game against Charlton, even though Leeds' medical team are not aware of anything being wrong with any of them.

I know in the past we've had a couple of foreign players such as Testimitanu and Vegard Hansen who have had brilliant attitudes but it does highlight how foreign owners plus foreign players can be a bad thing.

Interesting at the start of the season when Cotterill said he preferred working with British (and Irish) players and in fact our usual match day squad has 2 Irish, 1 Welsh and 15 English players in it.

I mention this only because it is being reported today that all 6 foreign players signed by their former chairman have told their manager that they are "injured" and unavailable for selection for today's game against Charlton, even though Leeds' medical team are not aware of anything being wrong with any of them.

I know in the past we've had a couple of foreign players such as Testimitanu and Vegard Hansen who have had brilliant attitudes but it does highlight how foreign owners plus foreign players can be a bad thing.

Agree to an extent but look further down the Championship at Blackpool and you will see the damage an English owner can do, too.

But it's not just foreign players - if England have a game just you wait for a number of injuries which magically heal in time for the next Premier League fixture. Over his career Steve Gerrard has disgusting form for this yet he's a media darling, club captain, ex-England captain and rarely has his attitude questioned.

There are a lot of strange things happening at Leeds and it will be interesting to find out the real cause of this incident.

Some of their foreign players are due a payment once they reach a certain number of games

As they are on the cusp, the club won't play them so they can save money

I hope they are still in turmoil next season.

A win, or two, over them is long overdue !

Archived