IGNORED

Chesterfield Ticket

WayOutWest

I am just putting it out there. I am looking for a ticket for this match.

Obviously I am coming a long way and it will be my first game in over 6 years (I can't believe it's been that long, since I have been back in England).

So, if you have one, know of any one who can't make it, please PM me. I have trains booked and I am absolutely buzzing for this one.

It won't be the same in the home end.

Thanks in advance.

Stevo

Personally I'm looking forward to it. My (the club???) 1st visit there, last away game of the season is always a laugh. We can play without pressure plus how often do we sing songs about Champions?? Not to mention we'll soon be starved of football.

Did I read that rigfht Sarge? City's first visit?

We've played there 25 times, the last time being a 3-1 win in March 2007.

I've had a look at the Chesterfield ticket website.

http://tickets.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/en-GB/events/chesterfield%20v%20bristol%20city/2015-4-25_15.00/the%20proact%20stadium?hallmap

Looking out from the away end (ie looking left from the away end) there appear to be 2.5 blocks that are not purchaseable / clickable. In other areas of the ground any blocks sold out, or near sold out are still clickable.

I've looked at photos of the stadium with crowds in. This not-clickable group of blocks always seem to be near empty. I reckon Chesterfield use this as an overflow zone should there be extra demand from the away team.

Hopefully everyone who wants a ticket should get one.

I am just putting it out there. I am looking for a ticket for this match.

Obviously I am coming a long way and it will be my first game in over 6 years (I can't believe it's been that long, since I have been back in England).

So, if you have one, know of any one who can't make it, please PM me. I have trains booked and I am absolutely buzzing for this one.

It won't be the same in the home end.

Thanks in advance.

Stevo

How many you after?

They've knocked Saltergate down since then. Built a new fangled dullsville-stadium north of the railway station.

They moved stadium in 2010.

Can't keep up with these bloody new stadiums, I'll have a :doh:  or a whoosh, or preferably both then.

Sorry to doubt your BCFC/stadium knowledge Sarge.

I've had a look at the Chesterfield ticket website.

http://tickets.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/en-GB/events/chesterfield%20v%20bristol%20city/2015-4-25_15.00/the%20proact%20stadium?hallmap

Looking out from the away end (ie looking left from the away end) there appear to be 2.5 blocks that are not purchaseable / clickable. In other areas of the ground any blocks sold out, or near sold out are still clickable.

I've looked at photos of the stadium with crowds in. This not-clickable group of blocks always seem to be near empty. I reckon Chesterfield use this as an overflow zone should there be extra demand from the away team.

Hopefully everyone who wants a ticket should get one.

You are correct it can be used overflow as a steel barrier can be used to isolate it from the rest of the stand

It is sometimes used to house small away contingents or when the club has ticket offers on

I can only remember 2 possibly 3 occasions when away fans have been given that and the away ends

I bigger games they release that area a block at a time.

Archived