IGNORED

Early Leavers Today?

Andy082005

Ah, the old mythical post-match traffic nightmare again. Still waiting for someone to tell me where it actually occurs.

Winterstoke Road for one.

I don't leave before the final whistle ever, but I had to get somewhere sharpish, so I didn't stay for the lap of honour.

I left just as the celebrations were coming to an end. There was still plenty in the ground when I left. Walked from the Williams over to KFC where I was parked and traffic was free flowing. It was like driving down Winterstoke Road on a non match day tbh. As everyone left at all different times this ment no one needed to lesve early to avoid traffic.

Ah, the old mythical post-match traffic nightmare again. Still waiting for someone to tell me where it actually occurs.

To be fair, there was a road closed in town and took me 45 mins to get through Anchor Rd to the M32. Non footy related tho ;-)

Winterstoke Road. A nightmare worthy of leaving something you've paid to watch early? Hardly.

No I don't understand it either. Personally, I usually cut out the rush, by staying around to have a quick drink.

Still, as others have said, people pays their money and can take their choice.

I had to leave early because I had to get back to my 2 yr old granddaughter who'd been left all afternoon with only the rottweiler and a box of matches to play with. Think it would have been pretty irresponsible to hang around for the lap of honour.

Still made time to run on the pitch and throw my flare on the way out though,,,,

Why is anyone surprised?

You not wonder why they come out the woodwork when we're doing well? Most were Prob Glory hunters who couldn't really give two shits let alone stay until the end to applaud the team.

Very difficult to get a ticket for today's match, so it's extremely unlikely that there were many people who have "come out of the woodwork" or who were "glory hunters".

Believe me, there were plenty waking straight out of the gate. Really makes you wonder why some people go to football sometimes.

Ok they pay for their ticket, but doesn't it cross their minds to actually show their appreciation for what the team have done this season?

A lot of people may have left at the end of the match because of all the b(w)ankers who ran onto the pitch, totally disregarding Cotts request to stay off the pitch.

I don't know if you're kidding or not, but today's game made general sale so anyone claiming they couldn't get a ticket because of a rugby fan doesn't have a leg to stand on I'm afraid.

Bang on. Rugby fans my ar$e!

Everyone knows they were basketball fans.

Archived