IGNORED

So We Need To Wait A Little Longer.

Redrobbin

indeed, the rest was in jest, because there was absolutely no clues in your OP, as to whether it was made as a joke or in error or for real.

Because it was said as I knew at the time.

You may not of seen many of my posts. But I don't come on here to wind people up.

• Admin

Deleted the only abusive post I can see, the rest are just some minor ribbing in my opinion which you can't really have any complaints about when you make a boo-boo like you did in the OP.

Anyway, I'm sure our first League Title in 60 years will help you recover :)

PS If there's some kind of payroll for moderators it's news to me!

On two occasions (way back when) whilst at work I've also been known to point at people using their mobile phones while driving telling them "get off your ******* phone" - obviously from the confines of a police car.

Only to be told be my respective partners that they were the passenger.

Twice.

Needless to say I didn't stick around to hear their retort.

Deleted the only abusive post I can see, the rest are just some minor ribbing in my opinion which you can't really have any complaints about when you make a boo-boo like you did in the OP.

Anyway, I'm sure our first League Title in 60 years will help you recover :)

PS If there's some kind of payroll for moderators it's news to me!

No, thanks for your post. No offense taken even the one you have deleted,

I have thick skin, just pointing out you make a mistake you get picked apart as you expect on the Internet.

My bad.

As for the payroll comment don't worry I don't work for the HMRC so relax.

• Admin

No, thanks for your post. No offense taken even the one you have deleted,

I have thick skin, just pointing out you make a mistake you get picked apart as you expect on the Internet.

My bad.

As for the payroll comment don't worry I don't work for the HMRC so relax.

Now it seems this thread is turning into some kind of confessional anyway :D

Sorry didn't realise The result of Preston game on Friday eve. I haven't been living under a rock, just haven' t left the house or looked on the internet due to family commitments, certainly won't make the same mistake again.

I can't always follow the city as I should with as I do have more pressing matters to attend to.

Sorry for my 12 hours of ignorance. And the abuse I got for it!

Thanks also for even the moderators in this forum chipping in with the demeaning comments.

Like what ? 

Sorry this is a huge fail, you will have to try and redeem yourself the best you can, start by reading the match reports and glimpse the league tables (we are currently League One, and the Champions of League One....so in which league will we be in next season?

Careful now, take your time..... :yawn:  

• Admin

If I'm meant to be getting paid for being a mod then I'm due a hefty amount of back pay as it's the first I've heard of it!

Might be able to get some defamation payments from another website as your lap of honour video led to a website entitled "dollymarie's bucket"!

Spot on mate.

But obviously a genuine mistake on my part. I would not have posted otherwise.

But the people getting on your back. Honesty!

Why not politely correct me?

Not on here.

I renewed my annual rod & line fishing licence a couple of days ago, beginning to think I've wasted my money. I'm obviously way out of my depth here, because I believe you are good, boy are you good.

I could never hope to go on such a successful fishing trip as I reckon you've been

on here.

Not content with catching a few tiddlers and getting a couple of bites on you first prebait and cast, you then further bait everyone beautifully by feigning indignation.. If I'm wrong I'm sorry mate but I think this thread has been a double or even treble bluff fishing expedition and you've bagged up ... Nice one. :)

P.S. can't believe anyone (City fan) with a spare minute between Friday night and Saturday 8 o'clock evening wouldn't have checked the scores given the magnitude of today's game for us. Even if you didn't check online via the internet, or hear anything on TV or radio, by 8 pm surely your Green Un would've landed on your doormat! .... ;)

Maybe he did a Dolman and left before all the celebrations.

Don't lower yourself to the level of those knocking Dolman supporters. There are already far too many who spend their time criticising other City fans.

I renewed my annual rod & line fishing licence a couple of days ago, beginning to think I've wasted my money. I'm obviously way out of my depth here, because I believe you are good, boy are you good.

I could never hope to go on such a successful fishing trip as I reckon you've been

on here.

Not content with catching a few tiddlers and getting a couple of bites on you first prebait and cast, you then further bait everyone beautifully by feigning indignation.. If I'm wrong I'm sorry mate but I think this thread has been a double or even treble bluff fishing expedition and you've bagged up ... Nice one. :)

P.S. can't believe anyone (City fan) with a spare minute between Friday night and Saturday 8 o'clock evening wouldn't have checked the scores given the magnitude of today's game for us. Even if you didn't check online via the internet, or hear anything on TV or radio, by 8 pm surely your Green Un would've landed on your doormat! .... ;)

No sorry you are reading too much into this. I'm not fishing. Fishing for what?

As for looking in the green un. No I don't have the "evil post" delivered to the door step nor would I admit to reading the rag on here

As that would bring on another hibercritical onslaught.

Don't lower yourself to the level of those knocking Dolman supporters. There are already far too many who spend their time criticising other City fans.

I'm not sure she did. The point was people leaving early, and as the son of a disabled supporter who couldn't watch the last ten minutes of every game due to the exodus from the dolman that three quarters of the ground watch every week the point is valid.

The fact is the 'the original post' was very badly informed. The chap has had some ribbing and perhaps should take it for the fun that was intended. For the most part. His hubris got in the way with maybe one exception which the mods deleted because today was a great day for us all.

You've been let off very very lightly on here.

Pretty dumb post tbh.

[/think he's done a fantastic job pulling a lot iop people in here.

if he was a city fan [or rovers come to that] he would have had to be on a deserted island with no signal not to know what was going on

Well played sir.quote]

I surprised by your surprise at the response to your thread tbh.

I think most would have held up their hands and laughed it off...

I mean...you did take the time to compose A NEW THREAD for this question, seemingly rather than so much as glance at the numerous other threads and references which absolutely littered this forum at that time!

Archived