IGNORED

Premature Predictions

Negan

I'd like to say champions but think we'll just miss out and get second, disappointing. The 8-2 stuffing of Arsenal in the FA Cup

Final that leads to Wenger being unceremoniously sacked during the live post match interview will put a smile back on our faces though. ;)

On 20 April 2015 at 08:30, SotonRed said:

Team spirit and momentum is massive in the championship

Christ, reading this has made me more depressed than ever. I just rememberered how teams like Southampton and Charlton have breezed through the division building on League One momentum. What were we doing last summer?

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, most of these predictions were premature!

Not having a go at anyone, just enjoying a chuckle over my Sunday morning coffee...it's better than looking at the reality!

There was another thread of similar ilk and i said 2nd ... :dunno: How was I to know that the board would completely balls up the summer transfer window. Won't catch me blaming the board, usually, until now.

25 minutes ago, Olé said:

Christ, reading this has made me more depressed than ever. I just rememberered how teams like Southampton and Charlton have breezed through the division building on League One momentum. What were we doing last summer?

To be honest,I was thinking a lot of this hilarious at the time.......believe I was pitching it at 15th...felt realistic first season up and most likely to be close..would take it now please!!!!!

Archived